• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem BigOption SCAM?

I am having an issue with a company
I have not allowed Kevin White to trade for me.

But he was the one that took my cash account and turned it all into "bonus" without my knowledge nor my consent.

I really doubt that Kevin White works there. A recent investigation took place and no individual were found under that name. You should review with the Compliance Department. Don't deal with the account managers, deal directly with the Legal side.

I think the story on Kevin White changes randomly each day. This sort of "he's an account manager, CEO, not an employee, was fired, was moved to another department" ever-changing stories is deliberately done by scam brokers to frustrate clients into giving up.

I think the story on Kevin White changes randomly each day. This sort of "he's an account manager, CEO, not an employee, was fired, was moved to another department" ever-changing stories is deliberately done by scam brokers to frustrate clients into giving up.
According to the reviews I have read online, it seems like it. An ever-changing story for one persona that could be fictitious.

To future Traders out there looking to trade in Binary Options, be aware of the reviews that goes around, as well as, do your own research on the particular platform you wish to trade on. Like you've seen, the persona of Kevin White could be fictitious. So for future reference, if that name mentioned to you by your broker (regardless of whichever trading platform it is), walk away. Do not invest!

Back