BilaxyEX; a SCAM

Sunshine1295

Recruit
I hesitated prior to making this post but thought if it could help at least one person from falling victim to this scam or a scam of similar nature then at least I am doing my part.
When I was originally lured into this scam of "Cryptocurrency investing", I also tried to find information online but could not find anything on Google. I have always been a meticulous person by nature so as I am typing this, I feel very disappointed in myself to having fallen victim.. But I hope that this post will act as information to inform others and to help others to not fall into the same trap that I did.

One of the reasons why I think there's not much information on this on the web is because 1. it has just recently happened in Western countries and people are now slowly reporting. I've read that it has been happening in China for a while now and is a well known scam. "Pig butchering scheme" that is. And hence why the scammers are finding their next victims offshore. There are a lot of posts in Chinese however if you are a foreigner like myself, you would not have a clue or know where to find these posts. 2. Not many people share their experience because in all honesty, it's quite embarrassing to admit you've been a victim to these scams because you ask yourself how can one be so dumb? And lastly, the amount of guilt, shame and financial distress you feel is immeasurable of any words or paragraphs typed.

As I am writing this, I have unfortunately been scammed of well over $120 K USD At first, I contemplated ending my life because I felt tremendous guilt , shame and embarrassment. But I am reminded that no matter how tough life gets, one must persevere and try one's best to live the best one can despite setbacks. I may have lost a lot of money, and it will take a LONG time to recover but I still have been able to walk away with my health and the support of my loved ones.

So my story begins in October 2021, some guy (of Chinese descent) slid into my DMs on Instagram. As a person who rarely speaks to strangers, I for some unknown reason decided to reply (I usually do not do this so if I had done what I usually do, maybe it could have all been avoided.) We spoke about different things e.g our travel plans post COVID, our careers and our likes/dislikes. He had said he was a CEO of a wine export/import company in Singapore. I believe this is a story they use for most of their scammer profiles. He had a reputable instagram showcasing pictures of luxurious dinners, cars and travel pictures of places he had been. We started to speak and like most scam stories I've read, he asked if I had Line or Weichat. The conversation then moved onto Line. He expressed that in order to survive the pandemic he used "Cryptocurrency" to help his company stay afloat. I foolishly had always been curious about Cryptocurrency so I asked him about it. He said he could teach me how to invest my money and work towards a brighter future. He then asked me use various exchanges to deposit money and move it to his exchange "BilaxyEX" to trade and we would consult Customer Service via Line if we needed to "recharge" or "withdraw" our funds. Many red flags but of course, I decided to ignore them.

Over the next two months, I would deposit copious amounts of money into the exchange and he would help me "trade". He was my "teacher" and he wanted me to earn as much money as I can. He would send me step to step details on how to trade and make me feel confident when I saw I was profiting big gains. I'm not going to lie, as we traded, and the funds in my account increased, I admit I got blinded by greed. There were times where he would continuously encourage me to put in money and when I couldn't, he would get angry or sad because he said he had spent a lot of time making these "plans" for me. He would often confess his love to me and say he wanted to send me money to help build my portfolio so I could earn more. And this is where i began to lower my guard and trust him more.

And then reality hit end of December 2021, as I had been able to withdraw some of my money (~less than 1k USD) , I had believed that the exchange was legitimate. I tried to withdraw from customer service once again but was told I had to verify my account because of some "Blockchain consensus asset account security protection supervision risk control, to implement the supervision policy of cryptocurrency and implement the high-risk prevention" I had to verify 30% of the funds in my account to eliminate my high risk otherwise my funds would forever be frozen. At that point, I wanted to give up as I had no way of paying to 30% verification fee but he made me believe that if i just verified my account that all my problems would go away and I could withdraw my money and assured that he could help me. There were many red flags but I guess when you are in too deep and you are desperate to get your money out, you believe anything. You want to believe the best in people, and I guess thats when people take advantage of you.

Just when I thought things could not get any worse, I tried to withdraw again but was met with another message from customer service saying my account was detected that I was money laundering and had to pay 50% before i could get my funds out. When i told my scammer, he said he would do everything he can to help me pay the verification fee in exchange that I also tried to find the remaining funds. I believe this was his way of squeezing more money out of me. This was when I began doing my extensive research and stumbled across https://www.globalantiscam.org/ and found out I had just been scammed. Wished I had known about the site earlier because it would have saved me but I guess this why it's important to raise awareness.

My scammer currently thinks I am looking for funds to verify my account, I have come to terms that I've lost all my money. A hard pill to swallow.
But I guess, I wanted to share how I am feeling and share my story so that others do not repeat the same mistake i did and use my story as a learning experience.

Take home message
1. Do your research
2. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is
3. Follow your gut instinct, if you are doubting something, it could be for a reason

Please don't DM me to help me recover my money, I have already come to terms with the loss and is now moving on with my life to make wiser financial choices and finding ways to get on my feet again. However please feel free to DM if you have experienced something of a similar nature, I am more than happy to talk to you and be a listening ear.
Please also don't scold me, I know I've made a silly mistake. I am well aware. Otherwise I wouldn't be in this mess.

www bilaxyex.co/#/home

I hesitated prior to making this post but thought if it could help at least one person from falling victim to this scam or a scam of similar nature then at least I am doing my part.
When I was originally lured into this scam of "Cryptocurrency investing", I also tried to find information online but could not find anything on Google. I have always been a meticulous person by nature so as I am typing this, I feel very disappointed in myself to having fallen victim.. But I hope that this post will act as information to inform others and to help others to not fall into the same trap that I did.

One of the reasons why I think there's not much information on this on the web is because 1. it has just recently happened in Western countries and people are now slowly reporting. I've read that it has been happening in China for a while now and is a well known scam. "Pig butchering scheme" that is. And hence why the scammers are finding their next victims offshore. There are a lot of posts in Chinese however if you are a foreigner like myself, you would not have a clue or know where to find these posts. 2. Not many people share their experience because in all honesty, it's quite embarrassing to admit you've been a victim to these scams because you ask yourself how can one be so dumb? And lastly, the amount of guilt, shame and financial distress you feel is immeasurable of any words or paragraphs typed.

As I am writing this, I have unfortunately been scammed of well over $120 K USD At first, I contemplated ending my life because I felt tremendous guilt , shame and embarrassment. But I am reminded that no matter how tough life gets, one must persevere and try one's best to live the best one can despite setbacks. I may have lost a lot of money, and it will take a LONG time to recover but I still have been able to walk away with my health and the support of my loved ones.

So my story begins in October 2021, some guy (of Chinese descent) slid into my DMs on Instagram. As a person who rarely speaks to strangers, I for some unknown reason decided to reply (I usually do not do this so if I had done what I usually do, maybe it could have all been avoided.) We spoke about different things e.g our travel plans post COVID, our careers and our likes/dislikes. He had said he was a CEO of a wine export/import company in Singapore. I believe this is a story they use for most of their scammer profiles. He had a reputable instagram showcasing pictures of luxurious dinners, cars and travel pictures of places he had been. We started to speak and like most scam stories I've read, he asked if I had Line or Weichat. The conversation then moved onto Line. He expressed that in order to survive the pandemic he used "Cryptocurrency" to help his company stay afloat. I foolishly had always been curious about Cryptocurrency so I asked him about it. He said he could teach me how to invest my money and work towards a brighter future. He then asked me use various exchanges to deposit money and move it to his exchange "BilaxyEX" to trade and we would consult Customer Service via Line if we needed to "recharge" or "withdraw" our funds. Many red flags but of course, I decided to ignore them.

Over the next two months, I would deposit copious amounts of money into the exchange and he would help me "trade". He was my "teacher" and he wanted me to earn as much money as I can. He would send me step to step details on how to trade and make me feel confident when I saw I was profiting big gains. I'm not going to lie, as we traded, and the funds in my account increased, I admit I got blinded by greed. There were times where he would continuously encourage me to put in money and when I couldn't, he would get angry or sad because he said he had spent a lot of time making these "plans" for me. He would often confess his love to me and say he wanted to send me money to help build my portfolio so I could earn more. And this is where i began to lower my guard and trust him more.

And then reality hit end of December 2021, as I had been able to withdraw some of my money (~less than 1k USD) , I had believed that the exchange was legitimate. I tried to withdraw from customer service once again but was told I had to verify my account because of some "Blockchain consensus asset account security protection supervision risk control, to implement the supervision policy of cryptocurrency and implement the high-risk prevention" I had to verify 30% of the funds in my account to eliminate my high risk otherwise my funds would forever be frozen. At that point, I wanted to give up as I had no way of paying to 30% verification fee but he made me believe that if i just verified my account that all my problems would go away and I could withdraw my money and assured that he could help me. There were many red flags but I guess when you are in too deep and you are desperate to get your money out, you believe anything. You want to believe the best in people, and I guess thats when people take advantage of you.

Just when I thought things could not get any worse, I tried to withdraw again but was met with another message from customer service saying my account was detected that I was money laundering and had to pay 50% before i could get my funds out. When i told my scammer, he said he would do everything he can to help me pay the verification fee in exchange that I also tried to find the remaining funds. I believe this was his way of squeezing more money out of me. This was when I began doing my extensive research and stumbled across https://www.globalantiscam.org/ and found out I had just been scammed. Wished I had known about the site earlier because it would have saved me but I guess this why it's important to raise awareness.

My scammer currently thinks I am looking for funds to verify my account, I have come to terms that I've lost all my money. A hard pill to swallow.
But I guess, I wanted to share how I am feeling and share my story so that others do not repeat the same mistake i did and use my story as a learning experience.

Take home message
1. Do your research
3. Follow your gut instinct, if you are doubting something, it could be for a reason

Please don't DM me to help me recover my money, I have already come to terms with the loss and is now moving on with my life to make wiser financial choices and finding ways to get on my feet again. However please feel free to DM if you have experienced something of a similar nature, I am more than happy to talk to you and be a listening ear.
Please also don't scold me, I know I've made a silly mistake. I am well aware. Otherwise I wouldn't be in this mess.

www bilaxyex.co/#/home
Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/19750/Bilaxyex.co and then follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread " Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread. " Will help you to find out.

Note 1: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note: 2 You need to make a second post in this thread to enable the official invitation option.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 4: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Take home message
1. Do your research

www bilaxyex.co/#/home
Hi there. I am also experiencing this right now. I have felt everything you have been through and my scammer don’t know I have found this forum. I am still in communication with him as I’m trying to find more money so I can withdraw my funds. How can I talk to you ?

Hi there. I am also experiencing this right now. I have felt everything you have been through and my scammer don’t know I have found this forum. I am still in communication with him as I’m trying to find more money so I can withdraw my funds. How can I talk to you ?
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Back