Bilaxyex.co pig butchering scam

Tulip

Recruit
Hi everyone. My story begins in December 2021, a guy with Chinese Descent was DM me through Instagram. I'm a person who rarely speaks to strangers but that day I replied. We spoke about our life, hobby and career. He introduced himself as a shareholder of a new energy company in HK. When I looked at his profile, there's showcasing pictures of luxurious living style, homemade dinner, and travel pictures of places he had been. We started to chat in daily (morning until night). Everyday he will greet me in the morning at around 930-1000am, after that he will busy at around 1100-1300pm after his lunch time then he will get back to me around 1305 then chat for a while he will get himself busy at 1500-1630, normally he will get a nap but it depends, then he will get lost at 1700-1845, he will find me back after that time until I sleep. sort of daily routine for him. (starting from Monday -Saturday). Sunday it's depends on him. The conversation moved to WhatsApp and line. Our conversation began with he teach me about blockchain, stock exchange, crypto and currency. He was saying that crypto currency can helped me earn more money instead of interest in the bank. He expressed that he used “Cryptocurrency” to help his company to stay a float. As that’s not my field, he could rather teach me step by step by investing my money into “BilaxyEX”. At first I invest for only 1000usdt then I saw there was increasing after trade in. I had successfully withdraw my money back to Luno wallet. This is first time and only the last time to withdraw that I couldn’t notice. For the second time, I put in 2000usdt in BilaxyEX, then he helps to trade again and I was told I had to put various amount to get my earn more. I went to bank uplift my FD, then I put in. After 2 months, I would deposit copious amounts of money into the exchange and he helped me “trade”. He as my teacher and he wanted me to earn as much money as I could. He taught me in details, step by step (screenshot) in order to make me feel confident. Indeed when I saw the profits, my money in account was gained. Everyday, he encouraged me to put in money and when I couldn’t made it, he would get angry or sad because he spent his time on me with making these plans for me. He would often praise me, confess his love, talked about our future, would come my place to pay me a visit, accompany me day and night, helped me to solve my problems, this is where I began to lower my guard and trust his words.

In February 2022, because of his words and his encourage me to find more money, I ever lie to my husband to asked for more. In the period before Chinese New Year, he asked me for put in for another 11902 usdt so that I can withdraw all of my money. I told him I couldn’t find more, he asked to think ways fix my problem. At first, he asked me to tell my parents to lend, then husband and friends. He asked my progress of lending money everyday. I was annoyed at last because I couldn’t find for more. Then in the period of Chinese New Year, he doesn’t give up on me, I tried on lending money from money lender, asked my friends for lending me money, luckily not my fortune. I getting upset and desperate. I tried to ask customer service about withdraw my money without letting him know. When I told him I did my withdraw, he seems desperate and sad with my action.

The next day, he asked me about the money. I checked for various time, but it doesn’t reach to my personal bank. I asked customer service about it. Then I received message with my account in risk, due to uncomplete ‘real name identitication’ I can’t withdraw my money. In order to get my money back, I have to deposit in the same amount in my account. I was shocked and desperate because I couldn’t find for more. I got 38713usdt in the account. That’s all my saving for years and cost of living. I asked from my friends for lending money then bank.

Luckily, the action to get for personal loan doesn’t fullfill his will. Due to the uncompleted document, the officer couldn’t proceed my application for lending 38713usdt. I guess when you are in too deep and you are desperate to get your money out, you will have bad thoughts around with you. But at the same time you will believe in getting money out, you will find ways to get the money out too. There are difference thoughts with me in every second. I couldn’t get in mood to pass through everyday. I keep thinking of my money in the account. I changed my character too. I hide out myself. When I was alone, I cried like a baby.

On 21st February 2022, because of I get lost for a day, he blocked my account in Instagram. He changed his name and deleted few photos before to form an another character. Then the day after he said if I didn’t contact him, he would block me in whatapps too. Then we discussed about the amount in the account. I told him I couldn’t find money anymore due to my condition right now. Then he said he able to help for 20000usdt but I have to deposit the left amount in the account, I told him I couldn’t make it too. Then he asked me to give up. I think he will block me too at last in Line just because he doesn’t see hope on me anymore. I was upset to lost all of my saving (RM140k) and I couldn’t think in positive ways for a month. Various of negative thoughts was appeared in my mind. I stayed at home for months. Lukily, I don’t have debt. Now, he is using his new character and appearance looking for other prey. Girls, stay alert and beware of scammer! If you have any question, just PM me.​

His old Instagram : v_p_a_u_l_a (couldn't been found anymore)

His new Instagram : pengchengwangli

Instagram name : Jin Peng Cheng

Contact number : 852 9352 2923
(guessing phone area was changed, doesn't in HK anymore)

Platform : m.bilaxyex.co (fake)

Attachments

• 274633317_368726144805429_8903737809522266387_n.jpg
    274633317_368726144805429_8903737809522266387_n.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 29
  • 274297734_642588586998294_3863674218437629187_n.jpg
    274297734_642588586998294_3863674218437629187_n.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 29
  • 274684581_925985358117009_4798585683785130427_n.jpg
    274684581_925985358117009_4798585683785130427_n.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 32
  • 274774476_335865104983520_1594873340123566000_n.jpg
    274774476_335865104983520_1594873340123566000_n.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 28
  • 274593181_3078688192379599_459458313609089242_n.jpg
    274593181_3078688192379599_459458313609089242_n.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 29
Hi everyone. My story begins in December 2021, a guy with Chinese Descent was DM me through Instagram. I'm a person who rarely speaks to strangers but that day I replied. We spoke about our life, hobby and career. He introduced himself as a shareholder of a new energy company in HK. When I looked at his profile, there's showcasing pictures of luxurious living style, homemade dinner, and travel pictures of places he had been. We started to chat in daily (morning until night). Everyday he will greet me in the morning at around 930-1000am, after that he will busy at around 1100-1300pm after his lunch time then he will get back to me around 1305 then chat for a while he will get himself busy at 1500-1630, normally he will get a nap but it depends, then he will get lost at 1700-1845, he will find me back after that time until I sleep. sort of daily routine for him. (starting from Monday -Saturday). Sunday it's depends on him. The conversation moved to WhatsApp and line. Our conversation began with he teach me about blockchain, stock exchange, crypto and currency. He was saying that crypto currency can helped me earn more money instead of interest in the bank. He expressed that he used “Cryptocurrency” to help his company to stay a float. As that’s not my field, he could rather teach me step by step by investing my money into “BilaxyEX”. At first I invest for only 1000usdt then I saw there was increasing after trade in. I had successfully withdraw my money back to Luno wallet. This is first time and only the last time to withdraw that I couldn’t notice. For the second time, I put in 2000usdt in BilaxyEX, then he helps to trade again and I was told I had to put various amount to get my earn more. I went to bank uplift my FD, then I put in. After 2 months, I would deposit copious amounts of money into the exchange and he helped me “trade”. He as my teacher and he wanted me to earn as much money as I could. He taught me in details, step by step (screenshot) in order to make me feel confident. Indeed when I saw the profits, my money in account was gained. Everyday, he encouraged me to put in money and when I couldn’t made it, he would get angry or sad because he spent his time on me with making these plans for me. He would often praise me, confess his love, talked about our future, would come my place to pay me a visit, accompany me day and night, helped me to solve my problems, this is where I began to lower my guard and trust his words.

In February 2022, because of his words and his encourage me to find more money, I ever lie to my husband to asked for more. In the period before Chinese New Year, he asked me for put in for another 11902 usdt so that I can withdraw all of my money. I told him I couldn’t find more, he asked to think ways fix my problem. At first, he asked me to tell my parents to lend, then husband and friends. He asked my progress of lending money everyday. I was annoyed at last because I couldn’t find for more. Then in the period of Chinese New Year, he doesn’t give up on me, I tried on lending money from money lender, asked my friends for lending me money, luckily not my fortune. I getting upset and desperate. I tried to ask customer service about withdraw my money without letting him know. When I told him I did my withdraw, he seems desperate and sad with my action.

The next day, he asked me about the money. I checked for various time, but it doesn’t reach to my personal bank. I asked customer service about it. Then I received message with my account in risk, due to uncomplete ‘real name identitication’ I can’t withdraw my money. In order to get my money back, I have to deposit in the same amount in my account. I was shocked and desperate because I couldn’t find for more. I got 38713usdt in the account. That’s all my saving for years and cost of living. I asked from my friends for lending money then bank.

Luckily, the action to get for personal loan doesn’t fullfill his will. Due to the uncompleted document, the officer couldn’t proceed my application for lending 38713usdt. I guess when you are in too deep and you are desperate to get your money out, you will have bad thoughts around with you. But at the same time you will believe in getting money out, you will find ways to get the money out too. There are difference thoughts with me in every second. I couldn’t get in mood to pass through everyday. I keep thinking of my money in the account. I changed my character too. I hide out myself. When I was alone, I cried like a baby.

On 21st February 2022, because of I get lost for a day, he blocked my account in Instagram. He changed his name and deleted few photos before to form an another character. Then the day after he said if I didn’t contact him, he would block me in whatapps too. Then we discussed about the amount in the account. I told him I couldn’t find money anymore due to my condition right now. Then he said he able to help for 20000usdt but I have to deposit the left amount in the account, I told him I couldn’t make it too. Then he asked me to give up. I think he will block me too at last in Line just because he doesn’t see hope on me anymore. I was upset to lost all of my saving (RM140k) and I couldn’t think in positive ways for a month. Various of negative thoughts was appeared in my mind. I stayed at home for months. Lukily, I don’t have debt. Now, he is using his new character and appearance looking for other prey. Girls, stay alert and beware of scammer! If you have any question, just PM me.​

bilaxy.com is this the correct website?

Sorry for your loss. Please make sure to report this fraud to the FBI via IC3 and to your local Securities Commission. Below is a video that explains how the scams work and the top bosses behind these scams.

bilaxyex.co
Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/19857/Bilaxyex.co
&
Then, invite a company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 3: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Back