1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BillionMeter.com

Discussion in 'Forex Signals Services' started by Administrator, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

2. Jeuro

Jeuro Private

Bms Ea

I am extremely curious about billionmeter.com and of course interested.
    Is it the real thing? The stats shown in their website are incredible good.
    Not because of the money they managed to acumulated since November 2007 but because the EA seem to be a short of scalping with a 20 pips SL and a 10(7) TP and that will not kill an account provided the EA is right 3 out of 4. According to the stats shown, that is well accomplished.

I wrote the them asking if the stats shown are hypotetical based on their indicator and their response was...( ck this out...) that the stats shown are from a 'real" account in Alpari UK.

Well, I am intrigued ... real deal or scam? I do not believe in all the marketers hype and all the new EA's that plague the market now days. My believe is that if the EA is good, it does not need all the marketing hype... and MBS in that regards fit the description.

To all of you in this forum .... any comments? and for the people like Mike, Erick and David that posted comments about billionmeter.com .... share the wealth with us. Write me, I am a registered user and my skype contact info is visible in my profile (jeuro )

#2 Jeuro, Dec 3, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2009
: billionmeter