Binaring Broker scam

Hi Lakshmanankumar
I'm sorry to hear your story, but unfortunately I have virtually gone through the same situation as yourself as I too have been scammed by Binaring for over 42,000 GBP. Please read my post on the forum.
Can you please advise me if you eventually received any of your money back or if someone is currently helping you. Any advise from you as to what I must now do would be really appreciated.

I believe MoneyNetInt and MoneyNet are assisting these scammers. They do see who the receiver is, don't they? What do you guys think, could't Europol and Interpol have the rights to take a look at the receiver information eventhough MoneyNetInt would refuse to give that information?

Hi Lakshmanankumar
I'm sorry to hear your story, but unfortunately I have virtually gone through the same situation as yourself as I too have been scammed by Binaring for over 42,000 GBP. Please read my post on the forum.
Can you please advise me if you eventually received any of your money back or if someone is currently helping you. Any advise from you as to what I must now do would be really appreciated.

i didn't get any positive response so far...

I believe MoneyNetInt and MoneyNet are assisting these scammers. They do see who the receiver is, don't they?

OF COURSE, these criminals are their clients !

Although MNI is not a bank, it performs some of the same functions that a bank performs, and, as such, it adheres strictly to anti-money laundering and Know-Your-Client procedures and regulations which are laid down by law.

AML Compliance are.... KYC Know-Your-Customer and Due Diligence

IMPORTANT: ALSO FILE A COMPLAINT WITH THE FBI !

http://www.timesofisrael.com/fbi-sa...ud-worldwide-invites-victims-to-come-forward/

Guys,
Whenever you see a binary or fx company uses MoneyNet as their provider dont send money this way. MoneyNet is an Israelis company somehow based in UK-to say we are the best as always! MoneyNet does pure money laundering across the glob using different bank accounts in different countries. Their are fees on the broker deposit is around 10%, plus they have a rule to hold client funds for 90 days for some reason-but why its a bank transfer. Anyhow, STAY AWAY FROM MONEYNET GOES FOR TRADERS AND COMPANIES, DIRTY COMPANY!!!!

Back