Binaring Scam.

Scammedfool

Recruit
These guys are probably terrorists!! Requested a withdrawal and almost immediately they processed two trades that took all my funds. These trades were long term trades so I were locked in for 30 days. After 30 days one trade won and one lost. I again asked for a withdrawal and they ignored me for about two months. I then requested a charge back through Mastercard and I received my money back. They then supplied mastercard with all the transaction proof that I willingly gave them the info and they then submitted the payment again to mastercard who the took the money from me again.

Mastercard now do not want to help me further saying that I need to take legal action, but against who and that will cost more than the $2000 I lost.

Binaring respond to NO communication whatsoever. Do not answer phones, emails or live chats. They are propper scamsters.

Please let me know if anyone got any money back and how you managed it.

Thanks and good luck.

These guys are probably terrorists!! Requested a withdrawal and almost immediately they processed two trades that took all my funds. These trades were long term trades so I were locked in for 30 days. After 30 days one trade won and one lost. I again asked for a withdrawal and they ignored me for about two months. I then requested a charge back through Mastercard and I received my money back. They then supplied mastercard with all the transaction proof that I willingly gave them the info and they then submitted the payment again to mastercard who the took the money from me again.

Mastercard now do not want to help me further saying that I need to take legal action, but against who and that will cost more than the $2000 I lost.

Binaring respond to NO communication whatsoever. Do not answer phones, emails or live chats. They are propper scamsters.

Please let me know if anyone got any money back and how you managed it.

Thanks and good luck.

Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
You will find their email and address here https://binaring.com/contact-us/

Also, Share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13104/binaring-binary-option-brokers

You can also share your story on their social media pages

I think you should file a police report and take that to your bank. Make sure to include evidence of the refusal to provide the promised service of withdrawal as well as charging your card again. Also, contact MasterCard itself about this issue.

Back