• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Binary auto trader recommendation & brokers

aBBEYNISM

Recruit
I intend to trade Binary Options and going auto it the best bet. I study BinaryAutoTrader.com and I notice their transparency in delivering their proof.

I look at their average winning performance which stood at 60%. With normal trading, This will surely end in lose. But with Martingale, profit is guarantee.
My problem with martingale will be my initial deposit which will be $250. And can not afford more than this.

I try to look out for more Binary Auto trader and I come across some that promise up to 70%.

One of them is Quantum and WinningBinarySignals auto trader. I have used their normal signal service of both and I can tell you that their signals performance is above 67% which is my least target but my problem is their compatible brokers.

WinningBinarySignals Auto Trader has the Following Brokers
  • LBINARY
  • BEEOPTIONS
  • BANC DE BINARY
  • OPTIONOW
  • REDWOOD
  • TRADE RUSH

QUANTUM AUTO TRADER
[*]BEE OPTIONS

I do a simple on all the brokers here on FPA and could not point out a credible one.

MY QUESTIONS
  1. Is there any other credible binary auto trader which can give me at least 67% accuracy with regulated and credible brokers.
  2. Which of the above brokers do pay and reliable
  3. Do you have any other suggestions

I will highly appreciate any input, advice, tips, encouragement and facts.

Thanks.

Away away from these crooks they liquidated my account from my broker and said they would make 80 percent winning tradesmy ass! They said because I closed the auto off once wow! then they I placed the auto trade on and lost 8 of 10 trades bunch of losers now asking to put 500 to reopen the account for new signs they can go you know where! Stay away they r a fake! Signals taken always went the other way you can do better than these losers! just trade the opposite way!lol

MY QUESTIONS
  1. Is there any other credible binary auto trader which can give me at least 67% accuracy with regulated and credible brokers.
  2. Which of the above brokers do pay and reliable
  3. Do you have any other suggestions

Answers:

1. If someone offered you 67% accuracy between red and black at the roulette table, would you buy their signals?

2. Let's wait 1 year and see how many of them are in prison first.

3. Learn how to trade forex, stocks, bonds, or anything else besides binaries.

I do not believe in autotrading, and I do not believe in binary.
But the post is 3 years old, what are the results?

So far, every binary system (signal, autotrading, whatever) I've seen seems designed primarily to throw gullible victims into the jaws of the worst binary scammers.

Back