Binary Boom is a Scam

V3r1t4s

Recruit
I had already paid my school fees on Binary Options through Norbert the secret German banker. I had already stopped any further activity in Binary Options and have focused my activities on Forex Trading proper.

Then this series of emails arrived again from Norbert and George (the latter the binary options professor) about a robot called Binary Boom - well - out of pure curiosity I bought in - only 200 Euros worth :)

Net outcome was as expected in less than 5 minutes the account was emptied :)

There are plenty of scam warnings about these characters :)

Summary: Stay Away from binary options!!!

I had already paid my school fees on Binary Options through Norbert the secret German banker. I had already stopped any further activity in Binary Options and have focused my activities on Forex Trading proper.

Then this series of emails arrived again from Norbert and George (the latter the binary options professor) about a robot called Binary Boom - well - out of pure curiosity I bought in - only 200 Euros worth :)

Net outcome was as expected in less than 5 minutes the account was emptied :)

There are plenty of scam warnings about these characters :)

Summary: Stay Away from binary options!!!

With such a name no wonder they have terrorized your account to ashes.

Will you send an invitation through email or call to that Norbert so he could join this thread and comment?

And whatever you do, don't fall for any more "sure to make you a lot of money" sales pitches.

Not just scam, but much much more. 1.) Every second internet page i wanted to open i was redirected to binary boom. 2.) My eset Smart Security stoped to update. 3.) I believe that this software is hiding even more malicius intentions. Of course i can't prove this, but i believe it's intent is to secretly collect your personal data such is credit cards numbers and paswords etc... For security reason i made clean install of my windows to prevent any missconduct from their side. I may be wrong about stoped updating of antivirus, but i don't believe for that to be coincidence. Afterall i didn't made any other install or setup of any applicacions. So, be carfefull with binary boom.

I have had the same experience! I am furious that these people installed a virus on my computer that brings up a BinaryBoom marketing page every time I use my browser. How can I get rid of it? All efforts so far failed.

I have had the same experience! I am furious that these people installed a virus on my computer that brings up a BinaryBoom marketing page every time I use my browser. How can I get rid of it? All efforts so far failed.

Google Chrome has an option that will reset itself to its default settings. To find this option, open Chrome's menu and select Settings. Perform a search for “reset browser” and you'll see the Reset browser settings button.

chrome-reset-browser-settings-button.png

For FireFox visit this link https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/refresh-firefox-reset-add-ons-and-settings

Google Chrome has an option that will reset itself to its default settings. To find this option, open Chrome's menu and select Settings. Perform a search for “reset browser” and you'll see the Reset browser settings button.

chrome-reset-browser-settings-button.png

For FireFox visit this link https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/refresh-firefox-reset-add-ons-and-settings

Most of the times these kind of setup hooks up in registry so even if you try to restore here, these gets loaded automatically.

Better try to uninstall the browser application completely and do a fresh install. This may solve the problem

Back