Binary Brokerz cannot be trusted

MariaE

Private
I registered with 1K Daily in April 28, 2016. Few days after I received a phone call. I thought it was from the trading company I signed in. The agent persuaded me to deposit 5000 GBP. He talked me out in consulting my spouse. He assured me my deposit will be available to withdraw after 2 weeks. I waited 2 weeks. I didn't place any trade. After 2 weeks I initiated my request. I sent all necessary documents including Declaration of Deposit (that was my mistake). I was told my documents had been verified. I have also given my verbal request to Mr Nicholas Cavalliere. My money was not release. In June 2016, I filed charged back through my bank. During the charged back process, Binary Brokerz put my trading account on hold. On January 16, 2017, I sent them a message:

Hi,

Good morning. I no longer want to trade and I wish to cancel my account. I placed a withdrawal request a while back, sent my documents and talked to the person managing my account but my request has not been process.

Please advise.

Thank you

On the same date, I got this response:

Dear Maria,

Thank you for your email.

We noticed that you initiated a chargeback process against us previously and therefore we are unable to assist you.

Please contact your bank for further clarifications.

Have a nice day !

Best regards,

download

On Feb 8, I sent them this message:

Good afternoon,

I called my bank and they told me that the case had been closed since January 12. My bank account showed that the money was returned back to you. I would like to initiate a withdrawal request and close my account. I already sent you the required documentation and given you my verbal request. Please, I have 4 small children to support. I thought trading was for me but it is not as I could not afford taking the risk of losing. Please, the money I am requesting to withdraw was the money I put in, it's not lose in trading or anything. The money is there. I followed the necessary steps to initiate my request. Please be kind. Please, process and release my money, my family needs it.

Thank you,

Maria

Today, Feb 9, I received this message from them:

Dear Maria,

Thank you for your email, however we can see that you had traded your funds and we cannot refund funds that have been traded.

We are sorry to hear about your significant loses in your account. However, the Company has mentioned in numerous locations in our website that substantial risk is involved when trading in complex investments products as binary options. Please note that all of our graphic material on our website includes a reference to the high risk involved when trading in binary options and in combination with our comprehensive Risk Disclosure, terms and conditions, and conflict of interest policy, all which are publicly available and easy to find in our website.

Thank you for your understanding.

download

I didn't trade. My trading account was put on hold during the charged back process. I'm begging to release and return my money back and now they are telling me that my money was lose in trade.
They cannot be trusted. Don't ever ever sign and send anything to them. They will use it against you once you file for charge back.

I registered with 1K Daily in April 28, 2016. Few days after I received a phone call. I thought it was from the trading company I signed in. The agent persuaded me to deposit 5000 GBP. He talked me out in consulting my spouse. He assured me my deposit will be available to withdraw after 2 weeks. I waited 2 weeks. I didn't place any trade. After 2 weeks I initiated my request. I sent all necessary documents including Declaration of Deposit (that was my mistake). I was told my documents had been verified. I have also given my verbal request to Mr Nicholas Cavalliere. My money was not release. In June 2016, I filed charged back through my bank. During the charged back process, Binary Brokerz put my trading account on hold. On January 16, 2017, I sent them a message:

Hi,

Good morning. I no longer want to trade and I wish to cancel my account. I placed a withdrawal request a while back, sent my documents and talked to the person managing my account but my request has not been process.

Please advise.

Thank you

On the same date, I got this response:

Dear Maria,

Thank you for your email.

We noticed that you initiated a chargeback process against us previously and therefore we are unable to assist you.

Please contact your bank for further clarifications.

Have a nice day !

Best regards,

download

On Feb 8, I sent them this message:

Good afternoon,

I called my bank and they told me that the case had been closed since January 12. My bank account showed that the money was returned back to you. I would like to initiate a withdrawal request and close my account. I already sent you the required documentation and given you my verbal request. Please, I have 4 small children to support. I thought trading was for me but it is not as I could not afford taking the risk of losing. Please, the money I am requesting to withdraw was the money I put in, it's not lose in trading or anything. The money is there. I followed the necessary steps to initiate my request. Please be kind. Please, process and release my money, my family needs it.

Thank you,

Maria

Today, Feb 9, I received this message from them:

Dear Maria,

Thank you for your email, however we can see that you had traded your funds and we cannot refund funds that have been traded.

We are sorry to hear about your significant loses in your account. However, the Company has mentioned in numerous locations in our website that substantial risk is involved when trading in complex investments products as binary options. Please note that all of our graphic material on our website includes a reference to the high risk involved when trading in binary options and in combination with our comprehensive Risk Disclosure, terms and conditions, and conflict of interest policy, all which are publicly available and easy to find in our website.

Thank you for your understanding.

download

I didn't trade. My trading account was put on hold during the charged back process. I'm begging to release and return my money back and now they are telling me that my money was lose in trade.
They cannot be trusted. Don't ever ever sign and send anything to them. They will use it against you once you file for charge back.
Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address http://www.binarybrokerz.com/contact-us/

Also, Share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/11976/www.binarybrokerz.com

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

https://plus.google.com/+Binarybrokerz

You can also open FPA trader’s court case against them. To do so, Visit this link www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/traders-court/ and follow the suggested steps there

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got solution of your problem, Best Of Luck

Back