• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Binary Brokerz Scam ...

I am having an issue with a company
Binary Brokerz is not holding binary options license in Cyprus and it is illegal to provide binary options services to and from Cyprus without a license.

WARNING! Take care of this company!! They act like anybody is writing on this page (except the fake entries which are most likely binarybrokerz itself! I cant see this company anymore - they are cheating - they steal the money from each of us - thats crime! They probably invest our money in other things which they are not able ! but now we have to stop that! We should go the professional way - a strategy to fetch back our money which they took illegaly!!

Please ready the following steps:
Step1: I will create a new webpage with a warning of this company.. the link of the page will something like binarybrokerz-scam.com. All of you should write the comments there again and we should generate a lot of traffic - needed for google optimization. We should find many many people which are victim!
Step2: On this page there will be a Email Adress where all of the claimant should write the case very properly with voices of the employees, emails, texts everything they had - we should think about a class action!
Step3: We will give all datas to a Anti-Fraud Office (european) - or in each country. Goal should be a financial control to this company.
Please follow this entry i will update you..
But we should warn all persons we know also via social media - they shouldn't hastle some more money with illegal ways! We should fight back and fight for justice!
Justin Grey is one of the bandits there - this is why i copy him

Sadly this and others will continue to scam and steal money as long as people are willing to give it to them. The more websites the better telling people to steer well clear the better. Well done for setting up a web page warning people.

WARNING! Take care of this company!! They act like anybody is writing on this page (except the fake entries which are most likely binarybrokerz itself! I cant see this company anymore - they are cheating - they steal the money from each of us - thats crime! They probably invest our money in other things which they are not able ! but now we have to stop that! We should go the professional way - a strategy to fetch back our money which they took illegaly!!

Please ready the following steps:
Step1: I will create a new webpage with a warning of this company.. the link of the page will something like binarybrokerz-scam.com. All of you should write the comments there again and we should generate a lot of traffic - needed for google optimization. We should find many many people which are victim!
Step2: On this page there will be a Email Adress where all of the claimant should write the case very properly with voices of the employees, emails, texts everything they had - we should think about a class action!
Step3: We will give all datas to a Anti-Fraud Office (european) - or in each country. Goal should be a financial control to this company.
Please follow this entry i will update you..
But we should warn all persons we know also via social media - they shouldn't hastle some more money with illegal ways! We should fight back and fight for justice!
Justin Grey is one of the bandits there - this is why i copy him
I suggest the website can allow people to leave the comments and refer them to join FPA so that we can group the victims together.

I am happy to report that my chargeback against Binary Brokerz has been successful and that I've received the entire amount taken off my credit card.

The battle goes on with the other scammer Banc de Binary as they have appealed to arbitration with MasterCard and VISA despite paying off 2 other cards with MasterCard and VISA card respectively with no rejection !!!

Does anyone by any chance have any contact details directly for the MasterCard and VISA card fraud departments that they can share with me?

I'm happy for you. I, however lose the case with the chargeback. I made the mistake of sending the required documents and DOD. I did not realized how crook and liar these people working in these company. My deposit was not lose in trade, they just want to keep my money.

Before you deposit any funds with BinaryBrokerz, please understand that they will deduct a significant percentage when you want to withdraw your funds. I am currently awaiting transfer of funds which was executed on their platform 2 weeks ago.

Before you deposit any funds with BinaryBrokerz, please understand that they will deduct a significant percentage when you want to withdraw your funds. I am currently awaiting transfer of funds which was executed on their platform 2 weeks ago.

I hope they follow through with you. My bank holder credited my account and give back my money to them. When I messaged Binary Support that I wanted to withdraw my money they told me my money was lose in the trade and they cannot refund it. What they claim was a complete lie of course because my money was put on hold during chargeback process. I did not engage in any trading. They are crook, you cannot trust them. I was mislead in signing the Declaration of Deposit. I was told they need that document to process my withdrawal request so I did but I didn't get my money. I filed for chargeback and now they are using the Declaration of Deposit I signed against me. My case is currently being reviewed by CIBC Client Support Team. If that doesn't go well, I intend to message the Ombudsman. These Binary companies has to stop. Just recently, there was a news posted that a man committed suicide because of one of these binary trading. It's really sad that there are people working in these companies who take advantage and steal money from other people. Very sad.

I hope they follow through with you. My bank holder credited my account and give back my money to them. When I messaged Binary Support that I wanted to withdraw my money they told me my money was lose in the trade and they cannot refund it. What they claim was a complete lie of course because my money was put on hold during chargeback process. I did not engage in any trading. They are crook, you cannot trust them. I was mislead in signing the Declaration of Deposit. I was told they need that document to process my withdrawal request so I did but I didn't get my money. I filed for chargeback and now they are using the Declaration of Deposit I signed against me. My case is currently being reviewed by CIBC Client Support Team. If that doesn't go well, I intend to message the Ombudsman. These Binary companies has to stop. Just recently, there was a news posted that a man committed suicide because of one of these binary trading. It's really sad that there are people working in these companies who take advantage and steal money from other people. Very sad.

A buddy of mine connected me to a top lawyer in Cyprus and I have kind of put him on the back burner because they said in their letter signed by their CEO and received by email stating that they will process withdrawals in 3-4 weeks or something to that effect. As soon as thats over, I intend to make their court case my best trade of the year for sure. I read all the posts here before depositing any funds so I was fully prepared. Most of their telephone calls are on record and I do hold a few interesting screen capture videos of their activities which will be of interest to the courts and I hope regulators should they continue to muck around. They have amateurish telesellers who know how to use skype and pressure customers to do all sorts of things, but they are not IT savvy. In my case, once I video captured my withdrawal, I havent logged on their platform nor answered any of their calls. When I gave the stuff to the lawyer he asked if I worked for intelligence agencies LOL. I think they are so used to cheating people that they think they can cheat everyone, thats the feeling I got talking to them. Good luck issue and I hope you get a resolution.

A buddy of mine connected me to a top lawyer in Cyprus and I have kind of put him on the back burner because they said in their letter signed by their CEO and received by email stating that they will process withdrawals in 3-4 weeks or something to that effect. As soon as thats over, I intend to make their court case my best trade of the year for sure. I read all the posts here before depositing any funds so I was fully prepared. Most of their telephone calls are on record and I do hold a few interesting screen capture videos of their activities which will be of interest to the courts and I hope regulators should they continue to muck around. They have amateurish telesellers who know how to use skype and pressure customers to do all sorts of things, but they are not IT savvy. In my case, once I video captured my withdrawal, I havent logged on their platform nor answered any of their calls. When I gave the stuff to the lawyer he asked if I worked for intelligence agencies LOL. I think they are so used to cheating people that they think they can cheat everyone, thats the feeling I got talking to them. Good luck issue and I hope you get a resolution.
Hi Desert, Are you suing the Binary Brokerz? Are they located in Cyprus? Can you share your lawyer's information with me through private message? Thanks.

Hi Desert, Are you suing the Binary Brokerz? Are they located in Cyprus? Can you share your lawyer's information with me through private message? Thanks.
Sorry Angel, cant share information at the moment. The problem is I think anyone from BinaryBrokerz can join this forum to harvest information. But the answer is that it depends, If they release my withdrawal, I would essentially have no beef with them. I am gonna give them the longest time indicated in the various communication records that I have to come good. Once that time expires then all hell breaks loose. I have various recordings which would be interesting listening and viewing which I may release on social media, newspapers and television. If I were to do that I would expect that they will be burned. But the recordings feature individuals and I would prefer not to go the all out war route, I am not that kind of person. But if they do push me over the edge, who knows. I will also get advice from the lawyer on the possibilities I guess.

Back