Binary Brokerz

I opened a trading account with Binary Brokerz in May 2016. I deposited $51000.00. See attached letter from my Laywer regarding my dispute with them. I could never make one withdrawal and when I requested a new broker as my current broker (Mila Romanov) cancelled all my withdrawal requests, al of a sudden some unauthorised trades started happening on my account. I e-mailed Mila Romanov immediately but she just ignored my e-mail. I also phoned their support desk and all they say is that they will get my Broker to contact me. I also have recordings of these calls as proof. Within 2 weeks my account was depleted. Eventualy someone at their support desk came back to me regarding my quiry and all the they say is that I did the trades myself. I also have proof of all the password recovery requests that happened on my account in the early morning hours South African time. They have stolen my money and I would really like this to be investigated. I will send all the neccessary proof if requested.

Attachments

• V69 Letter to Cyprus.pdf
    313.3 KB · Views: 8
Now I go to Binary Brokerz's website, it says it ceased all activities in my region. My lawyer checked in UK, also sees the same. Can anyone else check in Israel or Cyprus, are they still operating?

Fellow victims...
You, me and who knows how many others have been robbed. BBZ is a scam. No use trying to get your money back. They don't even pick up the phone anymore. I've stopped worrying about my losses about a month ago, just to get my peace of mind back.

I forgot... BBZ is not trading in the US and if you're not an American citizen you can forget about the FBI. The only option is to go to your local Police Station to report FRAUD. They will then have to get in touch with the Police in the country/city where BBZ is trading. I tried the Cyprus Police directly. This was their answer. They would not even confirm that BBZ is where it claims to be in Cyprus.

This world has no law and order? Scammer is so free to scam in modern countries without punishment? I have got over my loss but the impact still going on. What a bastard! They are operating withe legal banking system in Europe! We must do something to let them have bad life for the rest of their days on earth! I will not stop.

Dear Angel,
You are ruining your health if you go on. Believe me: these people are ruthless thieves. They're hiding behind false names. Sometimes it is "Evans" next time it is "Evens". Sometimes "Ema (Scott)" then "Emma". They are ghosts, their banks in Bulgaria, Poland, UK, Germany... Should I go on? So, even if you report to your local Police, then they won't know what to do with it, since no one knows where these BBZ people actually are.
Take my advice: take a breath, some fresh air and forget it.

Dear all, search the ytube and find all the related video of binary brokerz. They are escaping right now. We need to let people to find us and be able to act together.

upload_2017-4-2_1-48-18.png

They are busy setting up new websites and trying to get all their money and key people out of Israel before the new laws pass and the mass arrests begin.

Back