Binary.com - Action is needed

Byronmg202

Recruit
hi All.

About a month ago after I reported my issue with binary.com they ended up fixing my account after I posted a number of posts about their devious ways and I then closed my account. I am afraid to say they are still at it. A friend of mine recently complained to me about not being able to withdraw from them so I re created a new account made profitt and decided to withdraw. Well like clock work i wasn't able too. Their latest un entical behavior involves not sending you the withdrawal email with a link you need to use . They have also now switched over to a live chat feature. It is anything but, I monitored this feature for over a 24hr period and NOT ONCE was an agent ever able to speak to. They have NO email no telephone numbers nothing. They also created a community forum which all there responses are generic and no use to anyone. I also had a look at their facebook page, there are literally hundreds of people with complaints ranging from withdrawal issues, blocked accounts, market manipulation and that's what I found from a 10 min scroll.

How can they be getting away with this? What can I do to bring awareness about how unethical binary/deriv are. Three are literally thousands of people getting scammed.

hi All.

About a month ago after I reported my issue with binary.com they ended up fixing my account after I posted a number of posts about their devious ways and I then closed my account. I am afraid to say they are still at it. A friend of mine recently complained to me about not being able to withdraw from them so I re created a new account made profitt and decided to withdraw. Well like clock work i wasn't able too. Their latest un entical behavior involves not sending you the withdrawal email with a link you need to use . They have also now switched over to a live chat feature. It is anything but, I monitored this feature for over a 24hr period and NOT ONCE was an agent ever able to speak to. They have NO email no telephone numbers nothing. They also created a community forum which all there responses are generic and no use to anyone. I also had a look at their facebook page, there are literally hundreds of people with complaints ranging from withdrawal issues, blocked accounts, market manipulation and that's what I found from a 10 min scroll.

How can they be getting away with this? What can I do to bring awareness about how unethical binary/deriv are. Three are literally thousands of people getting scammed.
You are talking about http://binary.com/ right?

I think there are many traders trading with Deriv successfully...binary is 20 years old broker and I personally traded with them and withdrawal is very fast ...now I am trading with Deriv in synthetic index and my experience is so far best...I got withdrawal in few hours...I am surprised trustpilot had great reviews also why forexpeacearmy have negative reviews ..I am all okay with Deriv..all negative reviews I find is because of some bug during maintenance and other traders who miserably lost funds with wrong risk management ..as simple as that

Back