Binary.com becomes a scammer?

calve007

Recruit
I am a trader with 16 years of experience, and I write analytical reviews for companies related to Forex. During the year I have been engaged in successful trade on my trade account with Binary.com. Approximately since last March the balance of my account has been growing steadily due to my chosen trading strategy with tick options, while the starting amount was quite small. During this time I had no problems concerning the payment of the money that I earned by Binary.com, but approximately on 20 of November 2015 my and my wife's accounts were suddenly and without a warning blocked and we could neither trade nor withdraw earned money from it.
We received no response with explanation to or requests to justify the blocking of accounts. On 26 of November Binary.com withdrew the entire balance amounts from our accounts. On this day we got the explanation that the withdrawal of our money was made as a result of the cancellation of trades made on the indicated dates. According to Binary.com the cancellation of trades occurred due to the failures in the trading system, which led to delays in quotations. In this situation Binary.com did not provide a single proof that there actually were any delays and that they occurred exactly on the indicated dates, although such proofs do not exist even theoretically because there is no single market quotation for an instrument in the Forex market especially for Binary Options.
Binary.com canceled the trades and withdrew exactly the amounts that corresponded to the balances on our trading accounts. The withdrawal of our money was performed with retrospective effect, after 2 and less than a month after the so-called "failure trades" were performed, which is an evidence of the deliberate misappropriation of the client’s money.
To my objection to the appropriation of my money Binary.com could not give an explanation of the violation of their own rules, as well as they could not provide a proof of the so-called "system failures". In addition, Binary.com did not accept my proposal of a compromise solution of this conflict situation. Therefore I have sent the Compliant to MFSA.
AA.png BB.png
All successfull traders must be aware that Binary.com may steal your money!

We need to trade small and withdraw every profit after a gain.
Soon Binary options trading activity will became the biggest SCAM of the century and all this because Brokers are market makers and trade against us. If we win, they lose, but the money are in their accounts.
MFSA, Cysec and other authorities will do nothing. They work hand in hand with this so called "Brokers" and will continue to take our money and fill their pockets.

You talked with them regarding the issue?

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

Of course I talked with them. No result, no proofs

did't respond on chat
here the screensot of daily turnover limits set to my acc. by Binary.com. in June. why? they did't explain
Binary06.08-4.2015.png

Do not give up. Even though most regulators move at glacial speed, they are still the best way to get companies like this to pay or to force them out of business.

Also, file with eConsumer.gov and share the complaint number. That will allow others to cross-reference your complaint in their own complaints.

Do not give up. Even though most regulators move at glacial speed, they are still the best way to get companies like this to pay or to force them out of business.

Also, file with eConsumer.gov and share the complaint number. That will allow others to cross-reference your complaint in their own complaints.
thanks

I am not sure what this means? How would anybody scam a broker? Can you explain another thread i found on that site and Binary.com responded there to his post, can you really scam a broker? If so can you please tell me how :D I am with Anton hope they respond here soon!

forum.binaryoptions.net/discussion/2564/binary-com-vindicated-not-guilty#latest

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not sure what this means? How would anybody scam a broker? Can you explain another thread i found on that site and Binary.com responded there to his post, can you really scam a broker? If so can you please tell me how :D I am with Anton hope they respond here soon!

forum.binaryoptions.net/discussion/2564/binary-com-vindicated-not-guilty#latest

I posted alert to different forums. The moder of that forum found another "AntonKh" who as moder said is hacker and moder accused that that person is me. When I proved that I'm not that person and published some statements from Binary.com and IQ where are some of my trades the moder deleted it and banned me. It's dishonest person.
Here are that screens that I posted on that forum:
a01.png a02.png a03.png
These are the samples of my trading activity withBinary.com
Next is the trading with IQ where I'm testing 1-minute options:
screenIQ.png screenIQ2.png screenIQ3.png screenIQ4-1.png

Attachments

• a04.png
    a04.png
    131.4 KB · Views: 1
Back