• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Binary.com (was BetOnMarkets.com)

General discussions of a financial company
Fx on betonmarket.com

Hello, i trade fx on betonmarket.com, but with ni headway, does anyone know how to trade using the bom platform to trade?

I tried to trade with binary.com(betonmarket.com) two years ago, they tried to manipulate the prices. Recently, I designed my mathematical model to trade binaries sprint markets and came back. I deposited $42 using my skrill account and started trading Rise/Fall product. I turned $42 into $220 in just two days but because I knew their tricks. I had to refresh the page every time I am to trade just to update and synchronize the expiry time because their time is questionable. I withdrew $153 back to my Skrill account, it took just like hour. But after that they started blocking my entries! I wanted to deposit more but they are some how not consistent! Obviously, they better than almost all other fishy binary sites. It is a genuine company but they manipulate their prices and expiry time. I would recommend if you want to trade this kind of a product, trade with IG Index UK and open a Spread Betting account and go for Sprint Markets, they pay flat 81% for every stake. However, their minimum stake is $35 dollars! Here, you can make a fortune if for example one use the model I use to trade this binaries or ladders. I should worn that with $35 minimum stake you need some good capitalization like $16k for never to loose money.

10 out of 10 for Binary.com , Good day friends, just want to give you the green light for Binary.com, been with them for 3 years now and I am very happy, my withdraws are quick, no annoying account managers phoning you and if something bothers or you have questions you simply mail support and it gets sorted, etc. I only trade Volatility Index and consistent 94% payout is really good. Also built my own robots running on my account during high volume. I use my MT5 for alarms and the new Deriv app for live trading. You can literally do every kind of trading you desire, Forex on MT5, Binary on MT5 with an expert adviser they supply or Binary on Smart trader, Webtrader and robots and they offer free to use Tradingview charts (including for Volatitity Index) and Smart charts for analysis. Trading any way you can dream of Rise/Fall, Over/Under,In /Out, Touch/no touch ect. Also a lot of software developers that made software to assist your trading specifically for Binary.com and a shop link on the platform where you can purchase bots etc. Truly the best of the best, I had so many bad experiences with other brokers, but now I am trading fulltime for a living thanks to Binary.com, and before I forget, just want to mention for newbies you can start with $10 and trade with only 0.35 cent at a time.

10 out of 10 for Binary.com , Good day friends, just want to give you the green light for Binary.com, been with them for 3 years now and I am very happy, my withdraws are quick, no annoying account managers phoning you and if something bothers or you have questions you simply mail support and it gets sorted, etc. I only trade Volatility Index and consistent 94% payout is really good. Also built my own robots running on my account during high volume. I use my MT5 for alarms and the new Deriv app for live trading. You can literally do every kind of trading you desire, Forex on MT5, Binary on MT5 with an expert adviser they supply or Binary on Smart trader, Webtrader and robots and they offer free to use Tradingview charts (including for Volatitity Index) and Smart charts for analysis. Trading any way you can dream of Rise/Fall, Over/Under,In /Out, Touch/no touch ect. Also a lot of software developers that made software to assist your trading specifically for Binary.com and a shop link on the platform where you can purchase bots etc. Truly the best of the best, I had so many bad experiences with other brokers, but now I am trading fulltime for a living thanks to Binary.com, and before I forget, just want to mention for newbies you can start with $10 and trade with only 0.35 cent at a time.
Hey Sir,can you kindly tell me whether there are any issues with withdrawal.I withdrew 250$ and it reached my Perfect Money account succesfully. Now I want to withdraw a bigger amount.They accepted my request for withdrawal.In case if there is any problem so what should I do in that case? Kindly assist me.And since you are using this broker for three years now that's why I want you to kindly tell me more about this company.

as I said, no issues so far, and remember they are as regulated as it gets. Gambling, gaming and investment license – you name it, so I doubt you will have any problems. I put my funds over from my trade account that's in GBP to BTC and then pay it out to my Luno wallet and convert it into cash and straight into my bank account from there. So maybe consider a Bitcoin wallet as it works easier and in your wallet, you can choose your countries currency as to make payments easier from your Bitcoin wallet to your bank. If you do not have a BTC account on Binary.com you can create one very quick, just click on your account icon where you change from Virtual to Real, there is a CREATE ACCOUNT OPTION, click on it and create a BTC account.

I think, Binary.com is scam site because I traded Volatility 100,Matches/Differs in real account & virtual account. result as follows,

Real account 5$ virtual account 10000 $
winning 31 winning 43
Lost 9 Lost 4

5$ lost after above trade in real account.
10000$ increase up to 27000$ in virtual account.

I think, Binary.com is scam site because I traded Volatility 100,Matches/Differs in real account & virtual account. result as follows,

Real account 5$ virtual account 10000 $
winning 31 winning 43
Lost 9 Lost 4

5$ lost after above trade in real account.
10000$ increase up to 27000$ in virtual account.

I guess binary.com is a fraud I've tried various bots to formulate the results themselves are always losing the results of the defeat are often not in accordance with the bot formula every 10 wins must lose in the 13th and above and most defeats are not in accordance with the formula Moreover, playing in Synthetic Indices is guaranteed to lose if you run 24 hours in the future maybe I'm not interested anymore in buying bots for binary.com

example
my formula if out of digits 7 6 then put different digits 5 but the results are 7,6,7 and I still lose
not once I suspect that every win over 10 is sure to lose

I also documented live on YouTube, you can see immediately what if the bot is running

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5ZAeYqwIOG1NzYr8MFZfAw/featured?view_as=subscriber

Attachments

• Screenshot_34.png
    Screenshot_34.png
    26.9 KB · Views: 20
Back