Binary Goal Scam

Hameron

Recruit
I was trading with binary goal. The "professional" trader they assigned to me convinced me to put a secure trade into apple for the new iphone 6 to come out. I asked what the catch was doing a secure trade because it was too good to be true. He then replied that there was no catch at all even if I lose just that the money had to stay in my account for 30 days regardless of a win or lose. But as long as that happened i was allowed to withdrawal. After the trade had lost, I waited for a month then contacted him saying i would like a withdrawal and he kept replying that the company didnt want to give me one because i lost the secure trade. I argued back that he said this wouldnt happen and he pretty much said that it was the company and that if i deposited more i could get the withdrawal. I tried contacting the company at least 30 times since now and still nothing.

I dont know where the company is based.

Binarygoal.com

Support Phone: +359 2 4928 335
THIS IS FROM THEIR WEBSITE, THIS PHONE NUMBER COUNTRY IS BULGARIA.
THIS IS A NEW BINARY OPTIONS COMP. ITS NOT REGULATED. ITS DOMAIN REGISTRANT BELONGS TO US ADDRESS.

Unless they chose to reply to you or the FPA, your Traders Court case will go to a vote next week.

Back