Binary goal

Has anyone had any experience with binary goal ?

I recently answered an email to legalinsiderbot.com ( scam ) and was put through to binary goal first I spoke with Barry +359 2 491 7597 and paid $500 then got a call from Sean+1 (646) 416-9039 and with his fast talking I deposited another $2000... All new to me without researching enough I stupidly went ahead with it only to have realised they are not regulated... I was sent an email asking to send c/card licence and utility bill copies which I've not gone ahead and done.... I sent a few emails after finding their platform was down for over 3 days and was starting to get a little worried I've been conned.... I got a few calls back around 10pm my time in which I was a sleep as I'm up at midnight for work ... I've repeatedly asked for my deposit back from Sean and now Ron the new account manager RonP@binarygoal.com as I've not traded with them nor have I had any sessions of training or anything of that matter only to be ignored ... I've also spoke to the live feed girl and got an answer that I had to wait a month and what documents did I have to send them to get my money back as after a short convo with her she left me waiting only to not ever answer again and I tried to re connect 3 or 4 times... I've since cancelled my credit card and raise a report with my bank to help me retrieve the funds...

Is there anyone who has used these guys ????

Also could anyone tell me who is the best binary trader to trade with ? it seems the majority of them all have some negative feedback... 24 option , banc de binary etc

Thanks for your time

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
I've since cancelled my credit card and raise a report with my bank to help me retrieve the funds... Thanks for your time[/QUOTE said:
Did you contact Credit Card Department regarding this deposit ?

share your story with them and ask for help.