Binary International A wolf (Scammed and Humiliate Me)

Here is the attachment Isabelle. I always have prove. I did not like it that I have to come here but they left me with no choice.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161025-091950.png
    Screenshot_20161025-091950.png
    245.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20161025-091903.png
    Screenshot_20161025-091903.png
    181.3 KB · Views: 0
Hi Isabelle,
The focus is not the opened that, that opened trade has been opened for 3 days. At the time I took the screenshot it was about to expire. What you need to look at is the real market price on the open trade and what it is on the chart. They are not the same. The reason is because I have selected a direction. So when I select up, the chart price change to be higher than the real price. When down, price goes down. Meaning you open a position in a losing price not actual price. So the market has to move from the actual price to get to spread price the system open your position and move again to past it for u to be in a winning position.
What you said is true about them trying to resolve this. This is the 4th month we are on this issue. Now, I have been blocked from chat, they don't pick my calls.. Vicky refuse to reply to my message by email or on Skype. She has not accepted my request to add her. I invited them to get on live and connect to my computer so I will trade live for them to see that I am not using a robot, they did not. I am attaching a prove now to see the kind of conversation we are having with vicky...one way. Only me is writing. Since you can reach her beg her for me to call me or contact me.
I understand your frustration. If i had any advice - email support and request Ray to contact you. Hope he will be able to help.

I have written support so many times that they block me from chat because they can help me. They only tell me I will be called and no one did. PAUL RUSH, said he can't help. I spoke with Robert may, David Webb, Polly, Dan, Andra, and so many one that are now not working for them and all are saying accounting will contact me for they cannot help me. The invisible account don't have a phone and can't call me for months. I am still waiting and no one is calling. Only thing I do is to write an email then pray some response or call which they don't for months. What I need a call. I can't access chat and they don't pick my calls. Who and how do I reach someone? So bad!!!

Back