Binary International A wolf (Scammed and Humiliate Me)

rabinyero

Recruit
I attach prove of my deli-ma and my below statement. I also forward my prove of innocence to BI.

At first, I though Binary International is a good broker but over the months I realized that they are good in two things. One, making sure you only have cash on paper ( they will do all it takes to prevent clients from requesting withdrawals). Two, they are your friend only when you are losing. Below is my story and I other clients will need help to ensure we get paid which will justify the humiliation I had in their hands.

I have been working with BI for more than a year. The Reason is because I have been losing my deposit throughout my trading until I started succeeding. I never complain about my lost trades and they never complain either. Four months ago, I started doing well and decided to pay myself for the hard work and persistence that developed me to the trader I am today. I started requesting for withdrawal (which is at least $5,000 a month). My first withdrawal took more than 2 weeks ( even though it was a small amount of a 1000 +. It was a battle!!!!! They apologized and everything seems good for two days then they added spread to my trading. Due to that, I start losing my deposits. I complain to them and they ignored me. I kept trading and begging them to fixed the issue with the spread (check attachment) which they refuse to do that. They kept asking me to talk to my acct manager who never call nor response to my email or skype messages. I called and requested to talk to someone and they refuse to let me, saying they will call and never called back. I was furious and requested a withdrawal of my whole balance. It was a battle again. It took 2 week for them to come up with a complain that the delay was because of a problem they had with the bank they are using and I cannot withdraw more than $5000 a month. so i have to wait till next month. I sympathized with them and wait a week then requested for $5000. Each time I request for withdrawal someone will get in and cancel my withdrawal. I had to call them and ask that the foul play should stop. then they increase my spread again without fixing the first. the spread kept growing to 40 point difference from the actual market price. I complain and finally the account manager called. Instead of solving it, he asked that I should make additional $5000 deposit to my $12,000 balance so he can trade for me, I refused and so they did not fix it. Finally, I got my withdrawals, which was supposed to be used for my wedding, I had to borrow money to help me go through my wedding because it came after. They almost gave my wife a heart attack because we still had things to take care of. They apologized again and said i did not give them all the information for wire transfer ( funny, I did and no one asked, that was second withdrawals and i gave all the information they required for wire transfer). The next day, the spread was gone but my account was blocked from trading. I contacted them, battling and battling for answers and they finally said it was because I requested for more than $5000 withdrawal earlier and the system assumed that my fund is on hold and they could not fix it but I will not have issue with withdrawal again, I had to wait for a complete month for the so system to clear and at that time it will be a due time for my withdrawal again. I got a letter from them that I can specifically withdraw again on the 8th of August, 2016. On the 8th of August, I requested for $5000 withdrawal and requested that my account should be unblocked from trading for it is a month after and the system should be clear by then. After a week, no withdrawal was processed and my account was blocked completely. I contacted them and asked why they blocked me from signing in, no answer again and i was asked to reach the ghost acct manager again for answers. Finally I was told a ridiculous excuse that my account is under investigation for platform manipulation. I told them they are the ones that manipulated the platform to ensure i lose and now accusing me after i have not been trading for more than a month and they processed my last withdrawal after last trade on their platform. They said they processed it because of my wedding as a favor. That is insane. What about the email I got that said I can withdraw the next month ( shows all is well and I have done anything on the platform since then?). Was that a favor too to make me feel better? Up to today, the 21st of September, 2016, I have not received my withdrawal that was made on the 8th of last month. Still battling with them, until yesterday i spoke a lady Amber, who in 5 minutes after talking with me and she has no answer for me sent me a message.( 5minustes after telling me they are still investing for over a month and a half): she wrote:
Amber Brown (Binary International) <support@binaryinternational.zendesk.com>
To
Rabin Wetsi
Sep 20 at 8:28 AM
##- Please type your reply above this line -##
Your request (377567) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.

To add additional comments, reply to this email.

a291ce6de2f37389961b2995b1f3251e

Amber Brown (Binary International)

Sep 20, 09:28 EDT

Dear Mr Rabin,
After extensive investigation, our tech team found gross manipulation on the system. We will not be allowing any more withdrawals on your account and we have deactivated and blocked any future trading on this account.

Regards!

Amber Brown
Support Team
44-80-8178-0286
855-736-5329
Ext. 31

]
This email is a service from Binary International. Delivered by Zendesk.

Conclusion:
Clients are struggling to get their fund back or withdrawals. I need my money. They just dont want to pay and they are still trying to tell client that they are the real deal after firing their top acct managers that are trying to help clients. They a fraudulent. Please help me get my money so I can move on.

Attachments

• Wrong.png
    Wrong.png
    177.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Inno 1.PNG
    Inno 1.PNG
    135 KB · Views: 0
  • inno 2.PNG
    inno 2.PNG
    135.8 KB · Views: 0
  • inno 3.PNG
    inno 3.PNG
    157.7 KB · Views: 0
  • inno 4.PNG
    inno 4.PNG
    235.1 KB · Views: 0
  • inno 5.PNG
    inno 5.PNG
    154.3 KB · Views: 0
  • inno 6.PNG
    inno 6.PNG
    43.9 KB · Views: 0
  • inno 7.PNG
    inno 7.PNG
    118.2 KB · Views: 0
  • inno 8.PNG
    inno 8.PNG
    49 KB · Views: 0
  • inno 9.PNG
    inno 9.PNG
    67.4 KB · Views: 0
I attach prove of my deli-ma and my below statement. I also forward my prove of innocence to BI.

At first, I though Binary International is a good broker but over the months I realized that they are good in two things. One, making sure you only have cash on paper ( they will do all it takes to prevent clients from requesting withdrawals). Two, they are your friend only when you are losing. Below is my story and I other clients will need help to ensure we get paid which will justify the humiliation I had in their hands.

I have been working with BI for more than a year. The Reason is because I have been losing my deposit throughout my trading until I started succeeding. I never complain about my lost trades and they never complain either. Four months ago, I started doing well and decided to pay myself for the hard work and persistence that developed me to the trader I am today. I started requesting for withdrawal (which is at least $5,000 a month). My first withdrawal took more than 2 weeks ( even though it was a small amount of a 1000 +. It was a battle!!!!! They apologized and everything seems good for two days then they added spread to my trading. Due to that, I start losing my deposits. I complain to them and they ignored me. I kept trading and begging them to fixed the issue with the spread (check attachment) which they refuse to do that. They kept asking me to talk to my acct manager who never call nor response to my email or skype messages. I called and requested to talk to someone and they refuse to let me, saying they will call and never called back. I was furious and requested a withdrawal of my whole balance. It was a battle again. It took 2 week for them to come up with a complain that the delay was because of a problem they had with the bank they are using and I cannot withdraw more than $5000 a month. so i have to wait till next month. I sympathized with them and wait a week then requested for $5000. Each time I request for withdrawal someone will get in and cancel my withdrawal. I had to call them and ask that the foul play should stop. then they increase my spread again without fixing the first. the spread kept growing to 40 point difference from the actual market price. I complain and finally the account manager called. Instead of solving it, he asked that I should make additional $5000 deposit to my $12,000 balance so he can trade for me, I refused and so they did not fix it. Finally, I got my withdrawals, which was supposed to be used for my wedding, I had to borrow money to help me go through my wedding because it came after. They almost gave my wife a heart attack because we still had things to take care of. They apologized again and said i did not give them all the information for wire transfer ( funny, I did and no one asked, that was second withdrawals and i gave all the information they required for wire transfer). The next day, the spread was gone but my account was blocked from trading. I contacted them, battling and battling for answers and they finally said it was because I requested for more than $5000 withdrawal earlier and the system assumed that my fund is on hold and they could not fix it but I will not have issue with withdrawal again, I had to wait for a complete month for the so system to clear and at that time it will be a due time for my withdrawal again. I got a letter from them that I can specifically withdraw again on the 8th of August, 2016. On the 8th of August, I requested for $5000 withdrawal and requested that my account should be unblocked from trading for it is a month after and the system should be clear by then. After a week, no withdrawal was processed and my account was blocked completely. I contacted them and asked why they blocked me from signing in, no answer again and i was asked to reach the ghost acct manager again for answers. Finally I was told a ridiculous excuse that my account is under investigation for platform manipulation. I told them they are the ones that manipulated the platform to ensure i lose and now accusing me after i have not been trading for more than a month and they processed my last withdrawal after last trade on their platform. They said they processed it because of my wedding as a favor. That is insane. What about the email I got that said I can withdraw the next month ( shows all is well and I have done anything on the platform since then?). Was that a favor too to make me feel better? Up to today, the 21st of September, 2016, I have not received my withdrawal that was made on the 8th of last month. Still battling with them, until yesterday i spoke a lady Amber, who in 5 minutes after talking with me and she has no answer for me sent me a message.( 5minustes after telling me they are still investing for over a month and a half): she wrote:
Amber Brown (Binary International) <support@binaryinternational.zendesk.com>
To
Rabin Wetsi
Sep 20 at 8:28 AM
##- Please type your reply above this line -##
Your request (377567) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.

To add additional comments, reply to this email.

a291ce6de2f37389961b2995b1f3251e

Amber Brown (Binary International)

Sep 20, 09:28 EDT

Dear Mr Rabin,
After extensive investigation, our tech team found gross manipulation on the system. We will not be allowing any more withdrawals on your account and we have deactivated and blocked any future trading on this account.

Regards!

Amber Brown
Support Team
44-80-8178-0286
855-736-5329
Ext. 31

]
This email is a service from Binary International. Delivered by Zendesk.

Conclusion:
Clients are struggling to get their fund back or withdrawals. I need my money. They just dont want to pay and they are still trying to tell client that they are the real deal after firing their top acct managers that are trying to help clients. They a fraudulent. Please help me get my money so I can move on.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

Hello Rabin,

In response to this thread/claim... It is important to note that you have received $10,000 of profits sent to you as Withdrawal, so saying that we do now want to, or don't send money to clients is a very inappropriate claim. Furthermore upon more detailed investigation our tech team found that there was manipulation of the system related to your account by use of front-running or something of this sort. As per that finding your account has been suspended for further investigation per section 7.5 of our terms and conditions posted on the front page of the website.

You are more than welcome to send us documentation of your strategy, etc. in effort to clear this up. We are more than happy to work with you on this and come to an understanding of the red flags that were raised on your account.

Binary International Accounts Team

Binaryintetnational accounting,

I am happy to hear from you because I had to come to this to get a reasonable response. First, all statement here we the truth of what I faced. I mentioned that I received few payments. We're they smooth, not at all, as stated. Secondly, I do not have any document of my strategies because I do not have any documented strategy. All I do, I Ike I said is to long in, look at the chart on your platform, read the market movement and open trade. Simple. No document, no information from you platinum service that I was part of, no information from anywhere because I am not good with fundamental strategy. When you look at my trades you will see that I mostly trade eur/usd because I understand some certain behaviour of that market. Does it work all the time for me? No. I trade reversal or correction movement. I do not use anything. I trade what I see. To my defense, I do tell you of all my issue your services and I uploaded them here for all to see. I am innocent and I need my withdrawal because I did not do anything you accused me of. I trade what I see. Where were the technical guys when I have issues? Pay me for my sleepless night and hardwork. If you feel I am not good enough, you can pay me my whole balance and let me find another broker. But if you want me, let me have just the $5000 withdrawal and I will continue to trade. If everything goes well, I will come here tell my story again.

More so, in response to your accusation, I am sure you have received my complains about the spread I have on my account. I traded to a balance of $16000 and the spread increased. As a result, because I continue to trade even though the issue was not addressed, i almost lost all my balance. I went down to about $2000 + and build it all up to the current balance. Was my strategies perfect? No. I have lost alot. What helps me in the strategy is my reasonable balance. So I lose and win, but the win is a little more than the lost. About 55% win. I am waiting to here from you because I really need this fund. My brother is sick and I can help with this fund. I am seriously not happy about this delay and excuses. I TRADED HONESTLY!!!

This the message I sent to all the emails and department of BI today. Begging them to call me. I will never accept the ridiculous findings as they claimed because it is not true. The email I wrote to BI below:

"I have written my reply. I waiting for my fund. I did nothing as I indicated on forexpeacearmy.com I want to get over these. Release my account and fund and I will delete the thread and move on. I am still waiting for your call. This is a proof, I am begging you call me. I did nothing and I will not accept that ridiculous excuse not to pay call findings of your investigation. Not acceptable, I was trading on disadvantage with the spread. Two, you said, After you blocked me from trading that I can withdraw my fund on the 8th last month. How can I manipulated your platform with a huge spread you put on my account and being blocked from trading. This is ridiculous."

I am here again. This is a follow up form the thread, BinaryInternational a wolf". Since the last time they replied that i am raising a red flag, I did not hear from them despite my reply and several calls and emails to prove that i have no platform manipulation trading with them. My withdrawal is still not process and it seems they have not corporate office. Everytime I call support, I requested they should put on a senior broker, account dept personnel or a manger and for the 5 months i have been talking on my issues, not once were they able to do that. They only say they will sent a message to accounting that never contact clients. I will still continue to contact them until they process my payment. I requested for withdrawal since July 6th 2016. They blocked my account from trading, claiming that I withdrew more that $5000 and the system is holding my account since they can only send $5000 to client ( per month). So I waited a requested withdrawal on the 8th of August as they said I should. Up till now it is not paid. Several clients a still struggling to get paid. (STAY AWARE FROM BINARY INTERNATIONAL).

Hey,
Im not trying to defend BI but I had a problem with them in the past and my issue got resolved very quickly. I have been talking to the top people over there (Vicky, Ray) and I know that customers' satisfaction is very important for them and from what I have noticed they have been resolving issues in customers' favour. So if they block your account they really need to think there was something suspicious going on..
As for the spread, your target was 1.09836 and 'the real' price was 1.09778 and u had 3 minutes left to the expiry so it would probably be a loss anyways.

Hope you will get this sorted as I believe they do not want any bad press on websites like forex peace army..

Hi Isabelle,
The focus is not the opened that, that opened trade has been opened for 3 days. At the time I took the screenshot it was about to expire. What you need to look at is the real market price on the open trade and what it is on the chart. They are not the same. The reason is because I have selected a direction. So when I select up, the chart price change to be higher than the real price. When down, price goes down. Meaning you open a position in a losing price not actual price. So the market has to move from the actual price to get to spread price the system open your position and move again to past it for u to be in a winning position.
What you said is true about them trying to resolve this. This is the 4th month we are on this issue. Now, I have been blocked from chat, they don't pick my calls.. Vicky refuse to reply to my message by email or on Skype. She has not accepted my request to add her. I invited them to get on live and connect to my computer so I will trade live for them to see that I am not using a robot, they did not. I am attaching a prove now to see the kind of conversation we are having with vicky...one way. Only me is writing. Since you can reach her beg her for me to call me or contact me.

Back