Binary International CROOKS!

Our baConway was has started a fraud investigation and will try to "re-call" the funds we wired. If unsuccessful, we we may use the Birman Law Firm, who says they can "follow the money" if they changed banks. Binary International may have changed their name to "Optiononus".
Mr. Conway did tell me he now works with optiononus. He told me he left Binary International a month ago and also stated he thinks they closed. Mr. Conway was my account manager at but my account went from 750$ to 83$ under his management. He did educate me well to his credit. I never cared for binary international around mid year last year as their customer service began to suck. Prior to mid 2016 I thought they were the best thing ever... I wish i knew if this site to share and learn b4 today. I only learned of FPA once i startted to investigate if they were just down or closed..

Mr. Conaway also trained me back in 2014, however my recent interaction with him leads me to believe it was all a "smoke screen." After all, your account, as well as many others, lost money. In addition, we were unable to get any funds out. Since he was working with the Binary International platform, he new full well of their scheming practices! Now, "Win Chargeback" will help ONLY if you used a Credit/Debit card. I used a wire transfer and she referred me to a law firm that wants 45% of what they recover!!

Mr. Conaway also trained me back in 2014, however my recent interaction with him leads me to believe it was all a "smoke screen." After all, your account, as well as many others, lost money. In addition, we were unable to get any funds out. Since he was working with the Binary International platform, he new full well of their scheming practices! Now, "Win Chargeback" will help ONLY if you used a Credit/Debit card. I used a wire transfer and she referred me to a law firm that wants 45% of what they recover!!
The trouble is most "law" companies are also scams themselves.I also used a wire transfer by debit card and found that after 120 days you can't do a chargeback ! As binary International have shut down their platform,i've all but given up in retrieving my funds.Mr Conaway was well aware of their practices,and lied to me AGAIN by saying a couple of jewish men had taken BINT over,when in fact it was a couple of Indian people !!

Well, let's not give up! My bank is following the money trail with an attempt to retrieve (re-call) our wire transferred funds. They are pursuing this as fraud. If it is not over 120 days, contact your bank and ask them to re-call the funds because you believe you were scammed.

All binary victims need to report what happened. I've put a list of regulators in post #2 of this thread:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/forums/forex-articles.16/

Also, don't trust any binary employee who changed from one company to another. Whether the change is real or a renaming of companies, the fact remains that the industry is designed for one purpose - to steal as much money from as many victims as possible.

Can anyone that's been scammed by Binary International,please look them up on a different I.P address to see if they're still up and running. I've been told that they're probably just blocking people they've scammed !

Wish we saw this site BEFORE sending funds to Binary International!!

My wife and I wired funds to Binary International in November of last year, after a SKYPE call with our "Account Manager", Mr. Michael Conaway, who promised us no less than a 10% monthly return.

Each month we monitored our account, and saw nothing near 10%, and in January requested our account closed and the return of our funds. After 4 email requests, they have not replied, or honored our request!
Hi ..In regards to Binary International I got scammed and my account manager was Michael Conaway too ! Are you trying to get your money back in any form ? Lawsuit etc..etc ...Whats your opinion of Mike ? Have you spoken to him recently ? He told me he got screwed by them too....Do you believe him ? I would love to hear more of your story !

Of course Michael would say that! But he knew full well what was happening. They have since shut down their site. I have been advised not to communicate with him since he is named in a lawsuit. I am in communication with a law firm who is working to retrieve our funds back.

Back