Binary International / ITM software HQ scam

Xalofer

Recruit
I have problems to make withdraws in Binary International.
They have kidnapping my investment (11300 USD).
In the 20/10/2016, I finished all the conditions, I try make withdrawals and they cancelled.
I have a contract with BI that if they say me today that it is not valid.
I made accordance during 2016 that I negotiate with my account manager (RM) in these moment, these contracts have been approved by the managers in these moments (AA) but now they are not valid.
They did not make their professional job in the contract (BI responsability), the financial conditions stipulated in the contract were not reached, elsee these condition permit me to make withdrawals of all my inversion. They said that these contract is not valid.
I have fulfilled my commitment to making the investment explicit in the contract.
They changed the conditions of cash back and they apply it retroactively (can not do because they violate the terms and conditions- paragraph 5.4).
ITM Financial HQ has acted as a support to channel some of my investments (3K US). I had to use the credit card to deposit financial ITM HQ (business partner) in the US and Binary my account figures as wire. I really do not know if this situation causes me problems with authorities in USA and UK.

I have problems to make withdraws in Binary International.
They have kidnapping my investment (11300 USD).
In the 20/10/2016, I finished all the conditions, I try make withdrawals and they cancelled.
I have a contract with BI that if they say me today that it is not valid.
I made accordance during 2016 that I negotiate with my account manager (RM) in these moment, these contracts have been approved by the managers in these moments (AA) but now they are not valid.
They did not make their professional job in the contract (BI responsability), the financial conditions stipulated in the contract were not reached, elsee these condition permit me to make withdrawals of all my inversion. They said that these contract is not valid.
I have fulfilled my commitment to making the investment explicit in the contract.
They changed the conditions of cash back and they apply it retroactively (can not do because they violate the terms and conditions- paragraph 5.4).
ITM Financial HQ has acted as a support to channel some of my investments (3K US). I had to use the credit card to deposit financial ITM HQ (business partner) in the US and Binary my account figures as wire. I really do not know if this situation causes me problems with authorities in USA and UK.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

Also share your story as review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/11128/www.binaryinternational.com

I am trying to recover my money. I solicite help to my bank and to the credit card becuase some money is in the period
They consider invalid the contract that I have with the company. I put the document (It is write in spanish)
I upload the contract that we have the accordance.

Attachments

• Documento_012.pdf
    80.9 KB · Views: 2
  • DiccionarioDeDocumentos.pdf
    299.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Documento_001.pdf
    168.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Documento_002.pdf
    172.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Documento_003.jpg
    Documento_003.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Documento_004.pdf
    81.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Documento_005.pdf
    83.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Documento_006.pdf
    80.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Documento_007.pdf
    127.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Documento_008.pdf
    90 KB · Views: 0
That is my information about my inversion.
Some of these people do not work more in BI. I try to contact they but they did not cooperate with me yet.

Attachments

• Documento_011.pdf
    354 KB · Views: 1
  • Documento_012.pdf
    80.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Documento_013.pdf
    126.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Documento_014.pdf
    142 KB · Views: 2
  • Documento_015.pdf
    173.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Documento_016.pdf
    126.7 KB · Views: 1
Explain to the bank how binary companies do everything they can to fraudulently block withdrawals.

Back