• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

BINARY INTERNATIONAL - Just Got Paid and Free Software

Hi,

Forgive my spelling and grammar errors. I typed this fast and wanted to get it out. I
can add to this thread and more than qualified to do so. I started trading with binary international back on jan 1 of this year. This is after trying 10 other brokers and all of which failed miserably in my mind.

To name a few are:

[FONT=Arial]Bee options
Gooptions
Banc de binary. - prior to them refusing us customers
24 hour options - same as banc de binary
Redwood options[/FONT]

Now 11 months with this broker, here is my review. I do not have any affiliation with them or work for them or connected to them. I am just a little ol trader from good old California.

I say this with true conviction. There is no better binary options broker out there period!!

Read that 5 times. They have the best platform, service, indicators, analysts, and account managers. They not only are not a scam they are the total opposite of that. I had several trades that I made that went bad and really fault, three of which totaled over $4600 and my account manager, Vicky, got them reversed. Not once, three times. I heard someone mention vicky earlier. She is AWESOME. She will go to bat for you and she will help you with your trades. They are other's but I refuse to work with any of them but her.

This broker has the best indicators out there.

Saturn pro
Genesis elite
Proteus
Proteus ultra
And much more and they are FREE.

Do not deposit less then $2000. You will not have good risk management you do. Anything less you will be trading higher then your 1% max trade with Max exposure of 10%. Your choice but you are better off with a decent first deposit.

Don't do the bonus. It is not worth it. You have an option for a lower then 50x trade requirement if you desire but they clearly spell out the terms. You get caught its on you. Best to be liquid. You can withdrawl at $1000 without fee but work with your manager and you can withdraw less but don't abuse it.

Withdrawals go back to your credit card in short order. Clearly spell out what you want. Here is a tip from my experience . Don't use the withdrawl feature, open a ticket and have them put the withdrawl in thst way. Be sure your Compliance documents are in. Don't mess with that. They will block you if you ignore it.

Made trading has been over $300, 000 with 3000 trades. I have had major successes and some losses, this is me not the broker. You must be patient and need a strategy and listen to your account manger as they are there for a reason. If you lose your money with this broker, do not Blame them. It is your fault.

You get. 100000 free test account on the same live platform. Use it and don't trade live till you completely exhausted that. Trust me, I would of made a lot of money if my losses in learning were using my test account. I got greedy and it bit me. Do not be greedy. Be patient. Watch the training.

I can help you if you want to learn several key trading strategies. Just send me a message or reply here where you can be contacted and we can do a screen share. I can show you how you can literally trade with 75% success rate. This came at a price for me. I lost $40k at first before finally understandimg what it takes. I can save you from disaster.

If you have any doubts about Binary international, don't. They are honest and look out for you. I can hook you up with a good account manager as I have traded closely for a year now. No, not to make a commission of you. Let us all be grown up. I will hook you up with no strings and I get nothing. Just passing on or paying forward.

This I hope helps you decide that you should not even second guess this broker. They are the best and I would not put my money anywhere else. Yes, they are not regulated. But they are in a watch group and they are not regulated is a good thing. Just be careful with money and do things smart. This broker is not here to scam you or take you or set you up. Yes other brokers but not this one. I bet my life and my family that is how sure i am.

Hope this helps,

Stefan

Hi Stephan!

Thanks for your review on your broker. Need your help. email:angelo.angeles76@gmail.com

Always be cautious with brokers offering over 100% bonuses. Use common sense. If businesses offer big big bonuses, they would surely go bankrupt. What business would want to go bankrupt? If they offer you that bonus, surely, they will always take it back.

this was the trade i have taken......

Attachments

• 150 usd on EURUSD november 3rd 2015.png
    150 usd on EURUSD november 3rd 2015.png
    222.3 KB · Views: 3
after the trade.....it shows like a loseing a trade........

Attachments

• EURUSD NOVEMBER 3rd 2015.png
    EURUSD NOVEMBER 3rd 2015.png
    219.3 KB · Views: 1
binaryinternational.com scam ..... This what happens when you take a trade with binaryinternational.com ass holes..............

Attachments

• 18 jan 2016  lost trade GBPUSD (3).png
    18 jan 2016 lost trade GBPUSD (3).png
    221.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 18 jan 2016  lost trade GBPUSD (2).png
    18 jan 2016 lost trade GBPUSD (2).png
    223.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 18 jan 2016  lost trade GBPUSD (1).png
    18 jan 2016 lost trade GBPUSD (1).png
    234.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 150 usd on EURUSD november 3rd 2015.png
    150 usd on EURUSD november 3rd 2015.png
    222.3 KB · Views: 2
I have nothing but positive things to say about Binary International. I have traded, never accepted bonus, have received withdrawals...Use the software occasionally. It is indicators and no holly grail and you place the trades yourself, so I take it as it is, a helper to see the market better. My suggestion, use your own judgement when trading. They have been honest, not pushy and they try to help us traders with education...

binaryinternational.com scam ..... This what happens when you take a trade with binaryinternational.com ass holes..............
Hello there Venkat, something is wrong with your setup there, I would suggest you get in touch with their technical department....I trade on different computers and this never happens.....I notice also the time remaining on your trades are always wrong.....very odd...like there is 3mins left for expire and your screen says 30 odd mins left.....The only complaint I have is that it takes maybe 2 secs or 3 for the placed trade to actually be executed and therefore the price could move in 2 secs (for better or for worse)....

It doesn't matter how good your trading judgement is. Too many of these binary brokers are deposit-only at this point to make it worth the effort.

It doesn't matter how good your trading judgement is. Too many of these binary brokers are deposit-only at this point to make it worth the effort.
I can only speak for myself, I have made withdrawals with this broker and no issues. I do not speak for others and I have had bad experience and have been scammed with other brokers, that is my experience, for whatever is worth. I do the trades and I can only blame myself for any loss.

Back