Binary International Refuses to allow my withdrawal

How did you deposit?
How much did you deposit?
When did you deposit?
Credit card in 2013
$1000 as per the attachment included in the case
I was supposed to me matched with an account manager to help me learn to trade. That did not happen for a very long time. I traded with that manager for a short while, then he left the company and no one told me, so I tried to withdrawal my money and close the account when they just started giving me the run around, refusing to have a phone conversation, one rep would say I had to chat with another rep who was not on duty then, when they were on duty, the person I was told I absolutely had to talk to told me they were just customer service and couldn't do anything. Then I finally got Monica in finance who will occasionally answer emails but never all my questions and she keeps changing her story. But with my persistence, she now seems firm on wanting to keep all my real money deposited and convert it to a bonus I can play with on their system but never get back...when at one point she said if I began trading again, they would forgive all dormant fees. Since they are clearly a very poor fiduciary, I have no intention of trading again on this account, I am certain they would just call my trades losers so they could keep all my money. Again, I have never seen a single invoice for any fees, my account balance always showed the funds deposited and the little gain from trading. They, of course, made fees on every trade but now they just want to keep all my money.

It looks like Binary International has closed its doors.. Telephones down, live chat down , no reply to emails and now finally their website is down.
How can they get away with all their clients funds without any recourse..! I have lodged a complaint with ISA above but what can/will they do..?

Get your own thread opened in Scam Alerts. Give details like how, when, and how much you deposited.

Thanks I would if I thought anything could be done but there is no one there to contact.. phone , chat and website all down..
I have contacted the ISA and my bank and there is nothing that they can do

Back