BINARY INTERNATIONAL SCAM

Forex lawyer

Recruit
This broker is the biggest scam ever. Try to deposit money there and you will see how hard is take money back.
They are not regulated , they even say that they are based in UK but this is not true.
SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

They are already wanted by FBI and bloced by US Visa and Mastercard!!!

This broker is the biggest scam ever. Try to deposit money there and you will see how hard is take money back.
They are not regulated , they even say that they are based in UK but this is not true.
SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

Can you please tell us what exact happened with you?

Hi there,

I am journalist working at major newspaper in Britain. I plan to write a story on binary trading and am hoping to speak to people who have lost out or feel they were scammed. Would you be willing to chat, perhaps privately or on email?

my email is: fortsond@yahoo.com

Same things happening 2 me they dont want with my withdrawals its now 2 weeks and am being told of compliance verification bull****

Share this thread`s ling with them and invite them here to clear the things.

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

Binary International is gone along with everyone's money. The website has been down since Thursday 3-9-2017

Chargebacks can happen even if a website goes down. They may even pop up under the same domain name in a couple of weeks. By then, most victims will have given up.

Hi everyone
Binary International have some me to.
Adam Cox was the guy i dealt with.
Guess what yes he now works for Optiononus. 16k up in smoke.

Hi everyone
Binary International have some me to.
Adam Cox was the guy i dealt with.
Guess what yes he now works for Optiononus. 16k up in smoke.
Please, open new thread in scam folder along with the full details of your issue with them.

Back