Binary International - still waiting for my money after almost half a year

sun123

Recruit
i registered with binary international around last february. profited and i decided on june to quit and am waiting since June to receive my money back. they did only one wire transfer back then. they told me they would send every month 5000 euros because they faced problems with intermediary banks or whatever excuses they gave. after a while no reply at all in emails, and in chat they kept on telling the accounting or management will reply to you but nothing at all.
If others face same issues or can assist me please contact me.

i registered with binary international around last february. profited and i decided on june to quit and am waiting since June to receive my money back. they did only one wire transfer back then. they told me they would send every month 5000 euros because they faced problems with intermediary banks or whatever excuses they gave. after a while no reply at all in emails, and in chat they kept on telling the accounting or management will reply to you but nothing at all.
If others face same issues or can assist me please contact me.
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

Back