• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Binary Matrix Pro

Thank you to everyone who has posted about their experiences with Binary Matrix Pro. I was a hair's breadth away from signing up for it, but because of past experiences with scams, I decided to check out some reviews. Just beware of a lot of the review sites, because some of them are merely the same promotion in a different guise. But I trust forexpeacearmy, so when I saw reviews here I was very pleased. And now I am thrilled that, thanks to these truly independent reviews, I have avoided losing MORE money to scammers. I will take the advice, and STAY CLEAR!

This is a new service which offers signals for 60 second binary options trades on 6 currency pairs.
I have been trying to use the service for a few days now and am forming an opinion but before I say anything I would be keen to hear from anyone else who is using the service.

I have not also used it. I have heard from many people talking about it, initially I thought it is a scam. I do not know anything about it.

Я теперь все предложения на, электронную почту, проверяю здесь... спасибо создателю этого сайта. жаль что не все люди знают это место, было бы намного меньше обманутых... меня просто заспамили эти уроды своими сладкими предложениями, чего только не придумывают, лишь бы заманить честных людей отдать им свои деньги... гореть им в гиене огненной! мрази!!!

BinaryVerify.com clearly is a website created ad-hoc for the purpose.

I have been into the Bins industry for many years and have never heard about this verification website before, although I am very active in dedicated forums.

Have you noticed that the domain creation differs only of a few days, (less than a week)? Late December 2013 for BinaryMatrixpro.com and early January for BinaryVerify.com

This website is just another big scam in the binary options industry and needs to be taken down.

I was seriously considering giving this a go but there were a couple of things that rankled with me so I sent an email to their 'support' dept. To save time and space, I'll paste the contents of my email below:

Hi

I have a couple of questions:

1. Because BMP trades 1 minute binaries, the timing of selecting the trade after receiving the signal is obviously critical. Because there must be an inevitable time lag between receiving the signal and placing the trade, albeit perhaps only a second or less, does the signal not then become invalid? I hope I've explained what I mean!

2. In the video presentation, you show the 'social' section where it details how many clients took a particular trade, how many and what percentage won with the trade, and how many and what percentage lost with the trade. Surely, if the signal gave a winning trade, the report should show that 100% of clients that took the trade won with it. I cannot understand how there can be any losing clients if the signal gave a winning trade. Unless it's as a result of the time lag referred to in my question 1. above.

If the time lag referred to above is a factor in determining the outcome of the trade, does this not make the system - however good it may be at the time the signal is generated - a bit 'hit and miss'?

I look forward to receiving your response in due course.

Kind regards

I've not had a reply yet although, to be fair, I only sent it late morning yesterday. Any reply is now, however, irrelevant anyway because thanks to you guys I shall be avoiding it like the plague!

Another thing I found out is -

My winning percentage was below 50% and I had taken about 50 signals in succession WITHOUT missing one. I thought here we go, another scam. So I made an excel spreadsheet with about 20 of my successive trades on, to cross reference with the trades that BMP were displaying on their "LIVE ACCOUNT".

Yes, you guessed it. About 60% of their trades matched my trades. These were about 50% winners. The other 6 or 7 that were in between the other trades, were not on my side of the spreadsheet.

In other words, they were not issued as signals. They were planted there. AMAZINGLY, sarcasm there, they were all winners but one. These "planted", non-issued signals distorted their "LIVE ACCOUNT" so that there were 80% winners.

What a bunch of scum. I hope they get what's coming to them.

I had the same experience as Szendro. I had trades that I locked in a split second after receiving the signal that were so far off the open when they closed, there is no way any one should have won.

However, the community reports 80-90% win. This happened a number times before I decided to stop wasting my time with BMP. These people are very slick. Yes, they give you free access, however, you have to open an account and make a deposit before you can have access. They make there money by commissions they receive from these brokers. And a ton of it!

Do you really think they will make a living on $.01 per signal from a product that doesn't work? They have recruited a huge army of affiliates to promote their website. I get several emails every day from these affiliates. Raul even had the balls to tell his affiliates that THEY were his company's no. 1 priority. Shouldn't their customer making money be their no. 1 priority? If you don't believe me check out this video Raul made to recruit affiliates.

Bottom line, stay away from anyone offering FREE access to their program if they require you to deposit money to one of their brokers. There is no BO trader going to give their strategy away for free on the internet especially if they are making money. They won't tell anyone and just keep raking in the cash. If your going to trade Binary Options, research, educate yourself, and figure out your own MANUAL strategy. Then thoroughly test your strategy on a demo account. If you've got a winner let me know. Just kidding..... ;) Open a broker account with a trusted REGISTERED broker and make some money.

Last edited by a moderator:
I also was very close to joining. Until I got to the part where you have to use one of their brokers. Then I knew that this was just an internet marketing ploy. They want an affiliate commission on the real money you need to invest. I went back to look at their supposed 81% winning trade results and saw that the vast majority of the trades had the initial price and the price 1 minute later differ by less than 1 pip. On any 1 minute chart of the currency pair theyu use you will see that the difference between the opening price and closing price of the candles are usually much greater than 1 pip. Also, they show payoffs for ties as zero, which is false. Ties are breakeven. So if you invest $5 your payoff should be $5. If there actually is a way to make money with binary options it certainly is not with these morons.

The Matrix beckons...

Have been lurking for some time here, thanks guys for sharing your experiences. Just signed up now that I have an experience to offer...

Similar experiences here with Binary Matrix Pro. I was looking for a supporting signal service to go with my prospective broker. Signed up through their affiliate link. (fwiw, I believe affiliate marketing to be a valid tool if used honestly) Nothing bad to say against the recommended broker (not BDB btw), but after several weeks of emails to support, my BMP account is still not activated. Many support emails back and forth citing "technical issues" and "verification issues" with obvious pre-canned responses. That smell? - the net reeks of blind reviews for affiliate commissions... we need to do our homework.

I have made headway with this new broker using another brokers' indicators...

Keep up the good work, you have a helpful community here :)

Help stop these criminals asap

Please help to stop these criminals as soon as possible.
I think that scam is too innocent a sounding word. These scum are fraudulently making money by deceiving the general public; that is a criminal activity in my book.

I have started a case against BMP in the court case section, but it would greatly speed up the process if more subscribers could state their experiences. It is very simple to file a case and I greatly urge you to do a small thing to help others not fall foul of these sewer rats.
Many thanks in advance for your help.

Back