Binary Matrix Pro

BMP Scam Warning

Anyone considering using this software, please be advised as follows:
Based on the experience of many traders- this service is a complete fraud!
Based on over 600(!) BMP-generated-signals analysis- you're better off flipping a coin!
Alleged 3rd party verification- Fraud! Alleged "Social Reporting Verification"- Complete Fraud!
Company's revenues stem from affiliation with brokers, "splitting" deposits made to allow access to software.
For complete details- pleased visit Binary Matrix Pro original thread.
Please be warned!!!

Total SCAM

I cannot believe they are doing this for a few broker sign ups. It's ludicrous.

They are so dumb. If they had sourced a good trader they could have made a killing out of this.

I hope they get slammed away.

What a terrible experience I have had with Binary Matrix Pro. First time trading live with Banc de Binary did ok but then the web site closed. They said it was closed to people in US but I live in Canada. I could not get into my account to withdraw my money. They said they would but I am not sure they did I am really hoping they did. So I opened up 2 more live accounts 1 with Optionnow and Beeoptions both brokers that they give a link to for you to use. Started losing money with Optionsnow so i closed the account i thought it was a bad broker. With Bee options same thing. Yesterday I lost five trades in a row. I am closing my account. I got started with them because an email from Mark Larson who I used to trust. Im sure anyone who has been in forex for a while knows about him and his services. Stay away from Binary Matrix Pro.

Back