Binary Option Broker :BancdeOptions

This is to advise my fellow traders about bancdeoptions.com. It is a scam broker and it is being used by 247alldaybinaryoptions.com.
I open a signal account with this service and they give a free service for 3 days by setting an account for me with bancdeoptions to demonstrate how the service works. After three days, they showed the resuls were 70% success win. I open a managed account with them and they have been trading the account for me and they require a 20% commission, I deposited $10K in two separate deposits via wire transfer. After trading the account for nine months and they show on paper that the account had $80k and I try to withdraw $10K from the account and I could never get the withdrawal request to be honored. In several occasions after many requests, Bancdeoptions support staff keep sending me the auto response acknowledging the requests and I did many follow ups, they always have issues with their banking system. Every response I used to get, it is always that they are working on the issue. It has a year and I have sent many withdrawal requests and none has been acted on. When I open the account, I did not accept any bonus because I did not want to have any restrictions from getting my funds when I need to. Be aware, both 24/7 All day binary options signals and Bancdeoptions colloborate together to play a big binary scams by taking people deposits pretending that they are legitimate services. Stay away from them

Last edited by a moderator:
Get screenshots of everything. Then invite them to come and join this discussion thread.

Have they given you contact details how you can get hold of them? And like Pharaoh says, invite them to this thread. It can then be dealt with via a Live Chat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back