Binary Option Broker

prasanna316

Private
Hey friends

Off late number of brokers offerring Binary option has gone up dramatically and so as scams also. I think it is high time we should dedicate a folder to discuss about Binary Option Brokers exclusively.

Hence all are requested to share their experience and lead others to right broker.

Prasanna

Pharaoh

Colonel
Off late number of brokers offerring Binary option has gone up dramatically and so as scams also. I think it is high time we should dedicate a folder to discuss about Binary Option Brokers exclusively.

Scam Alerts covers all forex and forex-ish scams. I don't see how separate folder for binary scam complaints would help.

I am rapidly approaching the conclusion that one should sit back and NOT open an account at ANY binary options broker for at least a couple more years. Maybe by then there will be some real regulation.

Hence all are requested to share their experience and lead others to right broker.

If there are any good binary brokers, I don't think they'd want to be recommended inside the Scam Alerts folder. If you think there may be some, a thread in Company Comparisons and Competitions would be the a good place for it.