Binary Option Copying Service Scam by Polymath Trading

FX8751

Recruit
A company called "Polymath Trading" has youtube videos of supposedly their live account with balance of over $100,000.00-$200,000.00 and making thousands a day. This company is running a scam, which I fell for. They direct users to their Telegram account(user name @PolymathTrading) and they claim to offer a Pocket Option copying service for a fee. The fee is $100.00 for weekly, $200.00 for monthly and $300.00 for lifetime. As soon as you sign up, they will remove you from their channel and you will never hear from them. They deleted all our private conservations. I'm not questioning that you can't have 6 figure account or that you can't make thousands a day. That isn't the issue. I know you can make that much in a day with Pocket Options because I do as well. I was enticed to try the service because of the idea of making money even when I'm not trading. However, since they are scamming people, most likely the videos are fake, meaning they have edited the videos. Think about their pricing. What legitimate company would offer a lifetime service for only 300.00, especially 100.00 more than their monthly. This is to entice you to easily pay $300.00. I didn't pay $300.00. Also, they tell you they offer a course for $300.00 and they say they will work with you as long as you need until you feel comfortable trading. I don't know of any legitimate company that offers a course for only 300.00 and work with you for unlimited time. Don't fall for this scam as I did.

Attachments

• PolyMathTrading.png
    PolyMathTrading.png
    178.8 KB · Views: 6
Also, the Pocket Option Copying Service they say they offer is a copy feature of Pocket Option in the Social Trading section. In Pocket Options, you can select any trader to copy automatically and Pocket Option offers this service for free but Polymath Trading claims they charge a fee because they are not like other traders who are affiliates of Pocket Options.

A company called "Polymath Trading" has youtube videos of supposedly their live account with balance of over $100,000.00-$200,000.00 and making thousands a day. This company is running a scam, which I fell for. They direct users to their Telegram account(user name @PolymathTrading) and they claim to offer a Pocket Option copying service for a fee. The fee is $100.00 for weekly, $200.00 for monthly and $300.00 for lifetime. As soon as you sign up, they will remove you from their channel and you will never hear from them. They deleted all our private conservations. I'm not questioning that you can't have 6 figure account or that you can't make thousands a day. That isn't the issue. I know you can make that much in a day with Pocket Options because I do as well. I was enticed to try the service because of the idea of making money even when I'm not trading. However, since they are scamming people, most likely the videos are fake, meaning they have edited the videos. Think about their pricing. What legitimate company would offer a lifetime service for only 300.00, especially 100.00 more than their monthly. This is to entice you to easily pay $300.00. I didn't pay $300.00. Also, they tell you they offer a course for $300.00 and they say they will work with you as long as you need until you feel comfortable trading. I don't know of any legitimate company that offers a course for only 300.00 and work with you for unlimited time. Don't fall for this scam as I did.
Follow this Important notice for Telegram/Instagram Victims

Back