Binary option scam--traderxp.com

rwwrca

Recruit
I’m a client of Traderxp.com. One of the reasons why I registered on this forum is because I want to alert people who is currently trading with Traderxp.com, or is interested in trading with them in the future.
Since Oct.10/2012, I registered my first binary option account with traderxp.com and starts trading with Traderxp.com (http://www.traderxp.com)? I began with a mandatory 500USD, depositing in to my account with Traderxp.com. And for almost 2 month, I was lucky that I had made some profit.
On December 6, 2012 I requested a withdrawal of partially the money in my account, but problems starts coming. At first they said in order to do a withdrawal they need 5-10 business day and required my bank account. Then after I sent to them all my documents and information, I waited over 10days, during this period I sent email to Mr. Paul every day because I found out they closed my account on Dec 12, 2012- I could not logon to my account anymore and I still had some position opening at that time. Mr. Paul explained that their risk department inspects my account, but on Dec.20, 2012, Mr. Paul replied my email said:
” Hi Mr. ,
Sorry for delay. I just got the answer this morning. I can see your account has been closed and your initial 500 USD deposit refunded back to your credit card and rest of the balance forfeited. As I told you before risk department informed me you we’re abusing the system during trading and traded against site terms & conditions. I believe we’re not the first binary company you’re dealing with and you know exactly what I’m talking about.
Regarding complaints on the net, I can find plenty of them about any other financial institute or even biggest corporations like Apple etc., so it doesn’t impress me at all.
Thank you!
Good luck in the future trading!”
Are you kidding me---what is “abusing the system during trading and traded against site terms & conditions”? If someone won some profit, that is against your terms? In addition, traderxp is my first binary option broker, I have never traded binary option before. I don’t know why they said “ I believe we’re not the first binary company you’re dealing with and you know exactly what I’m talking about.” Traderxp.com is a scam, and never believes what these liars say. And I’m writing to prevent other people from being fraud by them.
I have screen shots what about everything including support chats, account statements etc. and I determined to get the complete account balance due to me or use every legal mean to have TraderXP closed down.In addition, I have already reported this to Royal Canadian Mounted Police(RCMP).
I am still waiting for their reply.

Go ahead and also leave them a 1 star review. Let Mr. Paul know about this thread and invite him to publicly post about how you allegedly abused the system.

This link fixes the technical problem with the link in Post# 1:
Binary Options Trading | Stock Options Trading | Binary Options Trading System
Rwwrca, please go here and leave the Review as requested by Pharaoh:
Trader XP | traderXP.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army
Suggest anyone foolish enough to consider opening with this likely criminal enterprise read their own disclaimer thoroughly here:
TraderXp - Disclaimer - TraderXP
It plainly states there is absolutely no warranty on accuracy or any other responsibility to you.
"TraderXP EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, RELATED TO THE SITE, PLATFORM, CONTENT, AND SERVICES.
TraderXP DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED REGARDING: (I) THE SECURITY, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE, CONTENT, PLATFORM, AND SERVICES; AND (II) THE SITE, PLATFORM AND SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; AND (III) REGARDING THE PERFORMANCE OF OR ACCURACY, QUALITY, CURRENCY, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE SITE, PLATFORM AND SERVICES."
It is clear to me that this unregulated enterprise is in the business of snatching your cash, has no moral compass, and is operating completely outside the bounds of law or human decency.
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID#: 0278164

Last edited:
They scammed me out of $900. Beware of their "terms and conditions" whereby they have some formula related to 20x turnover. In effect they keep all your money. Several attempts to get my money back have been fruitless. DO NOT deal with these scammers!!

The biggest challenge here is that they are neither regulated in the US or EU (plus of course Canada, Australia, and New Zealand). If they were regulated by any of these jurisdictions, at least your funds would be protected (or that is my understanding of the position). Sadly any broker who is not prepared to be regulated is saying 'I can take your money and there is nothing you can do about it'.

Whist I am a bit skeptical about the regulation procedure, nevertheless it does provide a basic standard which can be upheld.

Re Trader XP also OPTECK.COM

I know exactly where you coming from. You invested 5000dollars I invested only $300.00 with Opteck.com. I signed up with Traders XP and someone from Opteck.com called me his name was Daniel Stark, but Daniel Lark he calls himself in his emails. Can you believe that after they take your funds to register, they offer you to practise on their Demo page and then you begin to have problems, so you try and get hold of support chat, no answer. You return to Demo page and notice they have repaired it and you begin trading practise again only to realise that you are actually on the real trading page and you are using your own money and loosing. How did that manage to do that, well I allowed them Access through a software called team viewer where they can control your moves on your computer(silly me let them do that). So please anyone that is as "Green and stupid as me please do not sign up or register with them. Daniel Stark is Larking around and taking your good earned money. Of course they locked me out kept the rest of my funds and wanted me to purchase more.

I know exactly where you coming from. You invested 5000dollars I invested only $300.00 with Opteck.com. I signed up with Traders XP and someone from Opteck.com called me his name was Daniel Stark, but Daniel Lark he calls himself in his emails. Can you believe that after they take your funds to register, they offer you to practise on their Demo page and then you begin to have problems, so you try and get hold of support chat, no answer. You return to Demo page and notice they have repaired it and you begin trading practise again only to realise that you are actually on the real trading page and you are using your own money and loosing. How did that manage to do that, well I allowed them Access through a software called team viewer where they can control your moves on your computer(silly me let them do that). So please anyone that is as "Green and stupid as me please do not sign up or register with them. Daniel Stark is Larking around and taking your good earned money. Of course they locked me out kept the rest of my funds and wanted me to purchase more.

They never answered my withdrawal request. So I think that how can I get my money back.
I send an email to them like this.

"I want to deposit 10000$. It's big money for me, so I want to check your withdrawal system. If I confirm that everything is fine, I'll deposit 10000$ next month."

When I send email like this, they called my phone very very quickly. It didn't take an 1 minute. Can you believe that? ha ha ha.

The manager said very kindly, "Your request will be processed today, don't worry about that. Let me know card information for refund".

They are really stupid scammer.;)

They have already other cases where people has the same story more or less.
Something doesn't look good there.

Back