Binary Option Signals by Ralph Gellert from TELEGRAM

Mykel

Recruit
Has anyone heard of this Binary Option investment by Ralph Gellert? Is he/she a scam or legit? He/she is using optioninvestment25@gmail.com for his/her skrill email. His/her Free Signal telegram link is t.me/winningoptionsignals . He/she is promising 880% Return of Investment in 1 week. Invest minimum $250 and get $2200 profit in 1 week. Sounds too good to be true. But I would like to look for clarification if anyone has ever invest with Ralph Gellert before. I will appreciate it if u can provide some evidence of communication with Ralph if u ever invest in him/her before.

Thank you.

rizan15

Recruit
Has anyone heard of this Binary Option investment by Ralph Gellert? Is he/she a scam or legit? He/she is using optioninvestment25@gmail.com for his/her skrill email. His/her Free Signal telegram link is t.me/winningoptionsignals . He/she is promising 880% Return of Investment in 1 week. Invest minimum $250 and get $2200 profit in 1 week. Sounds too good to be true. But I would like to look for clarification if anyone has ever invest with Ralph Gellert before. I will appreciate it if u can provide some evidence of communication with Ralph if u ever invest in him/her before.

Thank you.
Hi there, kindly refrain from investing with this kind of scammers. There are not legal or genuine.

Eclipse6945

Recruit
I have just been scammed by this same user ..
I want to commit suicide.. my mother will be sad..
He convinced me and I invested my school fees $75 I want to jus die somebody please help me

Eclipse6945

Recruit
Screenshot_20191109-160640.png