Binary Options Company Owner Death Threat

https://www.timesofisrael.com/is-israel-becoming-a-mafia-state/
….might as well add, Europe is already a MAFIA CONTINENT
https://www.europol.europa.eu/newsr...us-and-organised-crime-threat-assessment-2017
main question about this European Police office, no EU citizen can file a complaint with them o_O

Maybe FBI got Europol involved on this Irish GMM Mafia outfit, normally it should be Irish police to take appropriate actions, hum
The other EU institution ESMA, look’s very weak, amazing they are not able to stop this pass porting of crime, from member states, no will ??

Yeah, it looks like the building of the EU just made it easier for corruption to take place. It would be easier to name member state(s) which are NOT corrupt. ESMA has no legs...all squishes.

Yes, all seems way behind, next year it will be 20 000 OCG's

Even though Europol assessment shows enormous work, binary options fraud are not mentioned once, what a smear o_O

However, plenty of information on FBI Homepage even highlighting of platform rigging and so on…

Maybe it is on purpose so that the rats don't scatter as much as they are now. Or they are just being derelicts...

Hi ...
I heard on the radio in Spain that Mr Juncker- President of the European Commission, is going to launch a European Agency against cybercrime.
It is important as there will be a large group of dedicated officials solely and exclusively to investigate forex scams, binary options and other organized cybercrime scams and financial cyberterrorism.

hum.....these EU Dudes may move after all :)

It was my email from yesterday to the VP of FISMA that did it. Yeah, yeah...that's what did it. Lol

IT IS ABOUT TIME!!

Nice catch!

Do you need any kind of assistance with recovering your funds from your scam broker just exactly the same way I did with my investment in the hands of these scammers, then contact me on REMOVED

FPA Forums Team Note: If you have some method to help people recovery money taken by scammers, share it publicly. So far, every secret method we've seen for recovering money turned out to be an attempt to scam more money out of people who had already been scammed.

Boy, would I love to see $5 million, my profits plus interest, from GMM. I would love to race one of those Ferraris or Porsches that Cartu races.

Back