• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Binary options investment scam on telegram

I am having an issue with a company

Eclipse6945

Recruit
Hello..
I have been scammed today on telegram by Ralph Gellert.. @winningoptionsignals
I invested my school fees my mother struggled to get the money and I foolishly got scammed $75
I want to commit suicide my mother will be sad because I will drop out of school
I don't know what to do .. somebody please help me..

Hello..
I have been scammed today on telegram by Ralph Gellert.. @winningoptionsignals
I invested my school fees my mother struggled to get the money and I foolishly got scammed $75
I want to commit suicide my mother will be sad because I will drop out of school
I don't know what to do .. somebody please help me..
Committing Suicide is never the best options learn from your mistake your mother will be happy to have you repeat the class than to lose you to death by suicide. Its not the end of life.

I feel so stupid. Got scammed $2k promising weekly returns on investments binary and FX. NEVER EVER send money to a stranger on telegram.

Name: @fxbinarylord
admin: Gab

BINARY PROFITS MASTER

He's a Nigerian scammer, don't fall for his words! Will take your money and never answer you again.

I feel so stupid. Got scammed $2k promising weekly returns on investments binary and FX. NEVER EVER send money to a stranger on telegram.

BINARY PROFITS MASTER

He's a Nigerian scammer, don't fall for his words! Will take your money and never answer you again.
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

BINARY PROFITS MASTER

Me to man 500$ gone @fxbinarylord is a scammer and his channel BINARY PROFITS MASTER

Not only scammers but there's also hackers using Telegram!

https://cointelegraph.com/news/north-korean-hacker-group-modifies-crypto-stealing-malware
JAN 09, 2020
North Korean Hacker Group Modifies Crypto-Stealing Malware

Attackers may have used Telegram to spread malware
Windows versions of UnionCryptoTrader were found to be executed from Telegram’s download folder, leading researchers to believe “with high confidence that the actor delivered the manipulated installer using the Telegram messenger.”

A further reason to believe that Telegram was used to spread malware is the presence of a Telegram group on the fake website. The interface of the program featured a graphical interface showing the price of Bitcoin (BTC) on several cryptocurrency exchanges.

The windows version of UnionCryptoTrader initiates a tainted Internet Explorer process, which is then employed to carry out the attacker’s commands. Kaspersky detected instances of the malware described above in the United Kingdom, Poland, Russia and China. The report reads:

“We believe the Lazarus group’s continuous attacks for financial gain are unlikely to stop anytime soon. [...] We assume this kind of attack on cryptocurrency businesses will continue and become more sophisticated.”
Lazarus has been known to target crypto users for a long time. In October 2018, Cointelegraph reported that the group had stolen a staggering $571 million in cryptocurrencies since early 2017.

In March 2019, reports by Kaspersky suggested that the group’s efforts in targeting cryptocurrency users were still ongoing and its tactics were evolving. Furthermore, the group’s macOS virus was also enhanced in October last year.

I never believed in bitcoin retrieval cos people around me told me it’s not possible. Sometimes last year I fell for a binary option scam which promised a higher return and I lost close to $90,000 worth of bitcoin, I felt so sad and devastated at the same time and lost all hope. Few months ago I read a lot reviewed on bitcoin site how digital currency had helped them recover there stolen bitcoin, as regards a recovery expert and genius so I contact his via his email UltimateRipYouOffAgain At ScamYouOverAndOver Com, explained my ordeal how I was scammed and he promised to help me get all my bitcoin back to my greatest surprise I got all bitcoins recovered within 48 hours.
WHATSAPP:+1419405790361568427
TEXT: +1419405790361568427

Back