• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Are these recovery companies legit or not?

Asking questions about a company
Finally I can share my lies with the world.... I have been able to retrieve all my lost funds of about $180k,which I never believed I would get again from an unregulated broker who stocked my trading capital for over 3 months now, and denied my access to my trading account. I'm so glad that I have gotten back all my funds back without stress, All thanks to my neighbor who introduced me to a certified binary option recovery expert.

If you have you lost money to STOCK EXCHANGE?BITCOINS and THE OTHER VARIOUS COINS ?BINARY OPTION ?BROKERS ?CORPORATION AND FIRMS ?PONZI SCHEMES ?Do you have funds that you wish to withdraw from your account, is your Broker manager asking you to make more deposit before you can place a withdrawal, are you confused and you don't know how to go about it...feel free to contact the guys at "optionsrefund,com"...

OptionsRefund.com is a recovery room scam run by liars and thieves. They will not recover one cent for you. If you contact them, they will tell you lies and try to steal more money from you.

Finalmente puedo compartir mi historia con el mundo ... He podido recuperar todos mis fondos perdidos de aproximadamente $ 180k, lo que nunca creí que obtendría nuevamente de un corredor no regulado que almacenó mi capital comercial por más de 3 meses y me denegó el acceso a mi cuenta de operaciones. Estoy tan contento de haber recuperado todos mis fondos sin estrés, todo gracias a mi vecino que me presentó a un experto certificado en recuperación de opciones binarias.

Si ha perdido dinero en STOCK EXCHANGE? BITCOINS y en OTRAS VARIAS MONEDAS? OPCIÓN BINARIA? BROKERS? CORPORATION Y FIRMS? PONZI SCHEMES? Tiene fondos que desea retirar de su cuenta, es su gerente Broker pidiéndole que haga más depósito antes de que pueda realizar un retiro, está confundido y no sabe cómo hacerlo ... no dude en ponerse en contacto con los muchachos en "optionsrefund, com" ...
mi piden un adelanto del 10% y despues de haber recuperado los fondos se quedan con otro 10% es correcto?

mi piden un adelanto del 10% y despues de haber recuperado los fondos se quedan con otro 10% es correcto?

No envíe dinero a los estafadores en OptionsRefund.com. No pueden ayudarlo a recuperar su dinero. Solo quieren robarle más dinero.

Don't send money to the scammers at OptionRefund.com. They cannot help you get your money back. They just want to steal more money from you.

why tag options refund as scam ???..they are not.,they helped me .
do you research well before publishing

Rodfierd, aka Johnwilkins, you would be more believable if you didn't use anonymous proxies and didn't use a "hackers" email address. Falsely claiming to be able to hack binary scam sites is another common beginning to a recovery room scam.

[QUOTE = "Rodfierd, post: 316982, member: 181030"] ¿por qué las opciones de etiquetas se reembolsan como estafa? ... no lo son, me ayudaron.
investigas bien antes de publicar [/ QUOTE]
Muchas gracias por el dato, yo prefiero optar por lo seguro y lo mas recomendable es FPA.
De todos modos gracias

are you saying you don't allow positive referrals cos "you" don't prefer them just like you said....This is sad..are you one of the people

It's really so bad of the admin here to declare Options refund a scam company without any research whatsoever ...it's unethical to give a company bad label because you don't "prefer" them ...just like you said in your reply email
This company helped a lot of victims, saved lives, restored happiness in homes across the world...and this is what they get from a website that should help the public get the best help but no

It's really so bad of the admin here to declare Options refund a scam company without any research whatsoever ...it's unethical to give a company bad label because you don't "prefer" them ...just like you said in your reply email
This company helped a lot of victims, saved lives, restored happiness in homes across the world...and this is what they get from a website that should help the public get the best help but no it's a scam if it not FPA because you have ties
SO SAD
CHANGE NOW

Congratulations on getting banned again. If Options Refund wants to prove they are not a scam, all they have to do is use the contact us link to get in touch. If they do, I'll expect explanations for the lies and stolen text on their website.

Until then, I believe all the dishonesty on the OptionsRefund.com site is more than sufficient evidence that it is a recovery room scam.

Anyone used the services or heard any scam about this funds-recovery company?

en.mmdfinancial.com

I checked on scamadvisor.com that this website is just 96 days old. But the lawyers in this company told me they are working since 2014. I am skeptical using their services to recover my lost funds.

The site is nearly the same as back-capital.com, which was also registered in 2018.

Please invite "Dr Mauricio Montesdeoca" to come here and display his legal credentials and those of his other lawyers.

Back