• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Binary Options Regulated and Scam Brokers

One out of 40. And consider that a history of forex brokers shows many well-liked and well-respected forex brokers suddenly shifting to deposit-only or even just disappearing off the web.

Until Israel cleans out its nest of binary vipers and proper regulation of the whole binary industry emerges, I recommend staying away from ALL binary brokers.
In Israel, there are no laws for brokers?

There's about to be a law - banning the entire binary industry. It's being debated and hopefully will pass very soon.

Dear Pharoah

Is it true that Grey Mountain Management is filing for liquidation? (Liquidator: Mr David Van Dessel).

Is there any way FPA can stop this and is there a way for us to get back our money?

My broker was Tropical Trade.

Back