Binary Options Scam Alert - xiangcorporation.com

Has anyone been scammed by the Nigerian gang operating out of Houston,TX by the name of Xiang Incorporated with the ring leader of Melissa Bellomo and two associates? The deal is that they purport to set up an "admin" trading account with your broker, managed by them to return about $10,000 weekly....after an initial fee of $2250; then, after sending that amount to someone in the UK, they demand another $25,000 for a VIP account. They are bold enough to place an ad on Linkedin with the profile of Melissa Bellomo. Everything they place online in their promotion are fake so I am investigating and hope to get the DA involved so they don't do further damage.

Someone by the name of "Clinton William" also advice me to upgrade my trading account to an "admin" account. He refer me to " xiangshani incorporation", email: xiangshaniincorporation@asia.com and they will do the update for me. Their email response to me:

Dear Customer

We will help fund your account and upgrade it to an admin account so your account would not be manipulated by your broker. To upgrade to an admin account which is higher than the Vip account will cost you $2000 , our charge is $250 so in total you are paying $2250 , the $2000 will be sent directly to your account to secure your account for the upgrade process then we will provide you with a port code which you are going to give to your new admin account manager to activate your account . After the upgrade is done your broker will provide you with the right strategy that goes with your account which guarantees you a minimum profit margin of $10000 weekly. You can also use it to get back your investment capital you invested with the broker if they don't want to provide it to you. Kindly get back to us when you are ready to proceed.

Thanks
Mr Steve
Operation Manager

I first google this company and could not find anything about them. When I ask Clinton William if this company is legit... his reaction was:

"Good question, yes they are legit, and they are not allowed to go open, they are best remain hidden, they work and partner with the world trade organization, am only revealing this strategy to you because you emailed me for my help, if every trader happens to know about them, then there will be no loosing trader, and this will bring to loss to so many brokers, and trading companies, they are the only company in charge of trading account upgrade, this is the best thing that can ever happen to any trader."

These were all red light to me. Then I started to search for any scams under the name of xiangshani and came across this website and all the reports. I decided to also post my experience and warn other people.

Here is the link on Youtube where "Clinton William" has post his message in the comments box and offer his help... be aware!

Send them $5000 and they'll even set you up with a Presidential Account. It comes complete with a security details to watch over your money - as the company steals it all from you. :p

I was in contact with an ellenwhale00@gmail.com who referred me to a bernard wilson working for traders solutions tech to upgrade to admin account and a law firm called Arranevenllp.They manage to send an email using option.fm email offering the admin product. Big fat scam..watchout for pretend victims guiding you to recover your fund.

Fraudulent binary options trading scheme.

I have fallen victim to a fraudulent binary options trading scheme. Here is how the scheme operates. Agents are placed in strategic website like BinaryOptionsFreeCharts.com. In the comments section they offer their help to recover your lost funds. When you contact them they will convince you open a new broker ADMIN account with your own current broker. They convince you that ADMIN account is a better way to trade and guarantee to make $10K per week. To open an Admin account, you should contact Xiang Corp. who will charge you a small fee of $300 plus $2K to deposit into your current broker account. This is what the account manager of Xiang Corp. says:

“Dear Applicant,
We will fund your account and upgrade it to an admin account so your account would not be manipulated by your broker. To upgrade to an admin account which is higher than the VIP account will cost you $2000, our charge is $300 so in total you are paying is $2300, the $2000 will be sent directly to your account to secure your account so it will not be blocked during the upgrade process then we will provide you with a port code which you are going to give to your new admin account manager to activate your account. After the upgrade is done your broker will
provide you with the right strategy that goes with your account which guarantees you a minimum profit margin of $10000 weekly. You can also use it to get back your investment capital you invested with the broker if they don't want to provide it to you. Kindly get back to us if
you are ready to proceed”

First I was asked to send funds to a different individual. After the $2.3K wire transfer was completed, I was contacted by bogus Account Manager Alexander Bricks, from (bogus) Porter Finance, who insisted I deposit a further $4K to start trading my ADMIN account. After the $4K wire transfer was completed, he sent me another request to deposit further $5K, which I declined and requested a full refund and close my account. That was the last I heard from the account manager or anyone else in the gang. To convince me, they actually copy any Binary Options website logo to make it look real. It turns out that at Porter Finance, no one knows anyone by the name of Alexander Bricks.

In summary, here are the facts of the Criminal Team to steal money from unsuspecting Binary Options traders. Fraud Website: xiangcorporation.com Account Manager: Mr. Gintaras Aurelija. Email: info@xiangcorporation.com

Other members of the team working as agents for fraudulent scheme are:

1) Josh Wolf ,my first contact for advice, email: joshwolf5000@gmail.com

2) John Cutter my agent at Xiang Corp. email: johncutter.xiangcorporation@gmail.com

3) Alexander Bricks: Account Manager, Bogus Porter Finance email: sirbricks01@accountant.com Tel: 44-703-197-7867 or 44-203-519--2592

4) Bushra Omar (another agent): bushrabinaryoption@gmail.com

Wire Transfer Receiver: Tschouldjian Ripsime 8059 Fulton Avenue, Hollywood, CA 91605 Wire Transfer Receiver: Paul George 222 Delaware Avenue, Wilmington, DE 19899

I HOPE YOU DO NOT BECOME A VICTIM OF THIS SCHEME. ANY ADVICE IN TO RECOVER THE MONEY WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED.

Ali Amarsi

Thank you. I am presently in communication with a guy about a "new" kind of account called an "admin account".
Here is the name he's using and his email

From: roberts wright robertswright934123@stealmoremoneyfromyou.com

Ali Amarsi

Thank you. I am presently in communication with a guy about a "new" kind of account called an "admin account".

Oh yes, the magical admin account. Those somehow place the broker under a mystical compulsion to process your withdrawals when they are deposit only for everyone else. Just send the person who told you about them a big fat fee so your account can be reclassified.

It's 100% guaranteed - to take more money away from you while doing nothing to help you withdraw your cash.

Back