Binary Options Scam Alert - xiangcorporation.com

Ali Amarsi

Recruit
Fraudulent binary options trading scheme.

I have fallen victim to a fraudulent binary options trading scheme. Here is how the scheme operates. Agents are placed in strategic website like BinaryOptionsFreeCharts.com. In the comments section they offer their help to recover your lost funds. When you contact them they will convince you open a new broker ADMIN account with your own current broker. They convince you that ADMIN account is a better way to trade and guarantee to make $10K per week. To open an Admin account, you should contact Xiang Corp. who will charge you a small fee of $300 plus $2K to deposit into your current broker account. This is what the account manager of Xiang Corp. says:

“Dear Applicant,
We will fund your account and upgrade it to an admin account so your account would not be manipulated by your broker. To upgrade to an admin account which is higher than the VIP account will cost you $2000, our charge is $300 so in total you are paying is $2300, the $2000 will be sent directly to your account to secure your account so it will not be blocked during the upgrade process then we will provide you with a port code which you are going to give to your new admin account manager to activate your account. After the upgrade is done your broker will
provide you with the right strategy that goes with your account which guarantees you a minimum profit margin of $10000 weekly. You can also use it to get back your investment capital you invested with the broker if they don't want to provide it to you. Kindly get back to us if
you are ready to proceed”

First I was asked to send funds to a different individual. After the $2.3K wire transfer was completed, I was contacted by bogus Account Manager Alexander Bricks, from (bogus) Porter Finance, who insisted I deposit a further $4K to start trading my ADMIN account. After the $4K wire transfer was completed, he sent me another request to deposit further $5K, which I declined and requested a full refund and close my account. That was the last I heard from the account manager or anyone else in the gang. To convince me, they actually copy any Binary Options website logo to make it look real. It turns out that at Porter Finance, no one knows anyone by the name of Alexander Bricks.

In summary, here are the facts of the Criminal Team to steal money from unsuspecting Binary Options traders. Fraud Website: xiangcorporation.com Account Manager: Mr. Gintaras Aurelija. Email: info@xiangcorporation.com

Other members of the team working as agents for fraudulent scheme are:

1) Josh Wolf ,my first contact for advice, email: joshwolf5000@gmail.com

2) John Cutter my agent at Xiang Corp. email: johncutter.xiangcorporation@gmail.com

3) Alexander Bricks: Account Manager, Bogus Porter Finance email: sirbricks01@accountant.com Tel: 44-703-197-7867 or 44-203-519--2592

4) Bushra Omar (another agent): bushrabinaryoption@gmail.com

Wire Transfer Receiver: Tschouldjian Ripsime 8059 Fulton Avenue, Hollywood, CA 91605 Wire Transfer Receiver: Paul George 222 Delaware Avenue, Wilmington, DE 19899

I HOPE YOU DO NOT BECOME A VICTIM OF THIS SCHEME. ANY ADVICE IN TO RECOVER THE MONEY WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED.

Hello!

The same person tried to scam me as well. Here are the emails from Josh Wolf, a user who is active on these pages! He was offering help for people who have lost money on binary options. I wrote him, asking for help since I recently had some losses. He answered:

"The problem is that you where misled, for your funds to be insured you need your account to be an Admin account that's why they could manipulate your account, but you can still make it happen. Before you can get back the funds you have to upgrade your account to Admin, but don't worry you won't pay that amount. I will give you the email of the license company that will upgrade your account with just about $2500 and when they do that, they will give you a port code to give to your broker and when the your broker receives it they will upgrade your account to admin, and your funds will be cleared to you with insurance immediately. Whenever you are ready I can give you the email address of the company to contact..... Next email:

"All you have to do is upgrade your account to admin so all your funds can be set to default and open for withdrawal. Here is the license company's email.

info@xiangcorporation.com"

Me:
"I tried to search the company on the internet and didn't find out much. Are you sure it's legitimate? Did you try it yourself?"

Him:
"What are you talking about? They have attended to me before when I had issues with IQ option. A friend of mine introduced me to them that was how I knew them. here is their website
xiangcorporation.com.
Search the website on google."

Now xiangcorporations come in:

"Dear Applicant,
We will fund your account and upgrade it to an admin
account so your account would not be manipulated by your
broker. To upgrade to an admin account which is higher
than the VIP account will cost you 2500 EUR, our charge is
500 EUR so in total you are paying is 2500 EUR, the 2000
EUR will be sent directly to your account to secure your
account so it will not be blocked during the upgrade
process then we will provide you with a port code which
you are going to give to your new admin account manager to
activate your account . After the upgrade is done your
broker will provide you with the right strategy that goes
with your account which guarantees you a minimum profit
margin of 10000 EUR weekly. You can also use it to get
back your investment capital you invested with the broker
if they don't want to provide it to you. Kindly get back
to us if you are ready to proceed.

****************************************************************************************
****************************************************************************************
Thanks
Operation Manager
Gintaras Aurelija"

I was asking if the company was legimitate and that I needed some kind of proof. I also expressed my worry about their new website, that would close in the beginning of next year and why the domain is located in amsterdam. They answered

"Dear Applicant,
We keep on updating our website every six months because
we have a huge amount of applicants to see our new
services. Presently, our webpage is under re-construction
so you should see that is now a new webpage. We have two
head offices, one is located in Amsterdam Netherland and
the other is located in Beijing China. Also we are sending
out messages to our old applicants to inform them that our
website is under re-construction. If you have any futher
complaints to lay, let us know. The expiring date is our
choice because we will update it before then."

I was still sceptical, asking more questions.

"Dear Applicant,
We don't have a license number because we are not brokers.
Only brokers carry license numbers. We give out license
numbers to new brokers. To sum it up, you are dealing with
a trade license company."

"Dear Applicant,
Please read our previous message carefully. If someone
referred you here then he/she must have recovered money
from their broker through this process. The 2000 EUR will
be sent directly to the administrative desk of your broker
to deposit it into your trading account during the admin
upgrade process which will take three (3) working days to
be completed after payment confirmation. Also, during the
admin upgrade your account will be set to default and your
profit and losses will be back online for you to withdraw.
This is 100% safe."

Dear Applicant,
This is our area of specialization and we know how this
works because we are a license company. There is no way *********** will refuse to upgrade your account to
admin. Brokers take orders from us and we don't take
orders from them. All you have to do is upgrade your
account, withdraw your funds and close the account. If you
want us to recommend a trusted broker for you, we will.

DO NOT TRANSFER MONEY TO THIS COMPANY!

Attachments

• INVOICE FOR THE ADMIN UPGRADE(2) (1) (1).pdf
    193.6 KB · Views: 7
DO YOU NEED ASSISTANCE? OR YOU NEED A GOOD AND RELIABLE PERSON WHO WILL MANAGE A BROKER ACCOUNT FOR YOU? I CAN HELP YOU MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT PERFECTLY WITH MY MASTER CLASS STRATEGY. Well, if you are still interested in getting back all you've lost in binary and forex trading, if you still have the faith in people who are ready to help, and ready to work hard for yourself in binary trade. With a minimum invest of $1000 sure to make a profit of over $5000 in 7 days, an invest of $2000 with a profit of over $10000 in 7 days, then I think I would be needed for that kind of job.For best in account management, good profit returns and no initial fees, and also teaching you some best times to trade, different trading techniques and trading strategies.(joshwolf50000@iamabigfatscammerandspammer.com) Surely I will help you, and you'd be thankful you contacted.

So, I'm supposed to send my money off to a guy who's not only a spammer, but who is tied to his own little mutant binary scam?

No thanks. I'd rather leave burn my money to warm up my morning coffee than give it to a scammer or spammer.

Hello!

The same person tried to scam me as well. Here are the emails from Josh Wolf, a user who is active on these pages! He was offering help for people who have lost money on binary options. I wrote him, asking for help since I recently had some losses. He answered:

"The problem is that you where misled, for your funds to be insured you need your account to be an Admin account that's why they could manipulate your account, but you can still make it happen. Before you can get back the funds you have to upgrade your account to Admin, but don't worry you won't pay that amount. I will give you the email of the license company that will upgrade your account with just about $2500 and when they do that, they will give you a port code to give to your broker and when the your broker receives it they will upgrade your account to admin, and your funds will be cleared to you with insurance immediately. Whenever you are ready I can give you the email address of the company to contact..... Next email:

"All you have to do is upgrade your account to admin so all your funds can be set to default and open for withdrawal. Here is the license company's email.

info@xiangcorporation.com"

Me:
"I tried to search the company on the internet and didn't find out much. Are you sure it's legitimate? Did you try it yourself?"

Him:
"What are you talking about? They have attended to me before when I had issues with IQ option. A friend of mine introduced me to them that was how I knew them. here is their website
xiangcorporation.com.
Search the website on google."

Now xiangcorporations come in:

"Dear Applicant,
We will fund your account and upgrade it to an admin
account so your account would not be manipulated by your
broker. To upgrade to an admin account which is higher
than the VIP account will cost you 2500 EUR, our charge is
500 EUR so in total you are paying is 2500 EUR, the 2000
EUR will be sent directly to your account to secure your
account so it will not be blocked during the upgrade
process then we will provide you with a port code which
you are going to give to your new admin account manager to
activate your account . After the upgrade is done your
broker will provide you with the right strategy that goes
with your account which guarantees you a minimum profit
margin of 10000 EUR weekly. You can also use it to get
back your investment capital you invested with the broker
if they don't want to provide it to you. Kindly get back
to us if you are ready to proceed.

Thanks
Operation Manager
Gintaras Aurelija"

I was asking if the company was legimitate and that I needed some kind of proof. I also expressed my worry about their new website, that would close in the beginning of next year and why the domain is located in amsterdam. They answered

"Dear Applicant,
We keep on updating our website every six months because
we have a huge amount of applicants to see our new
services. Presently, our webpage is under re-construction
so you should see that is now a new webpage. We have two
head offices, one is located in Amsterdam Netherland and
the other is located in Beijing China. Also we are sending
out messages to our old applicants to inform them that our
website is under re-construction. If you have any futher
complaints to lay, let us know. The expiring date is our
choice because we will update it before then."

I was still sceptical, asking more questions.

"Dear Applicant,
We don't have a license number because we are not brokers.
Only brokers carry license numbers. We give out license
numbers to new brokers. To sum it up, you are dealing with
a trade license company."

"Dear Applicant,
Please read our previous message carefully. If someone
referred you here then he/she must have recovered money
from their broker through this process. The 2000 EUR will
be sent directly to the administrative desk of your broker
to deposit it into your trading account during the admin
upgrade process which will take three (3) working days to
be completed after payment confirmation. Also, during the
admin upgrade your account will be set to default and your
profit and losses will be back online for you to withdraw.
This is 100% safe."

Dear Applicant,
This is our area of specialization and we know how this
works because we are a license company. There is no way *********** will refuse to upgrade your account to
admin. Brokers take orders from us and we don't take
orders from them. All you have to do is upgrade your
account, withdraw your funds and close the account. If you
want us to recommend a trusted broker for you, we will.

DO NOT TRANSFER MONEY TO THIS COMPANY!

so did you has upgrade you account to admin account. If yes i want too

Please read the thread more carefully. Those "admin" accounts are nothing but a lie designed to steal more money from you. If you get one, you are just throwing more of your money away.

You need realize that Josh Wolf is a scammer, and that any "special" account is specially designed to steal your money. If this isn't clear to you, I can make you a special deal on a money powered coffee cup reheater.

Back