1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Binary Options Trading Live!

Discussion in 'Forex Company Comparisons' started by bigcash, Mar 8, 2011.

1. AsstModerator

AsstModerator FPA Forums and Reviews Admin

Roaming,

This thread is primarily about BOLS. If you like, go ahead and start a thread in this folder to list binary brokers you think are reliable. Then if Pharaoh or anyone else wants to disagree with your assessments without distracting from this thread's topic.

I've just seen a copy of a message from a binary broker accusing BOLS of providing fake information to clients to mislead them into believing that profits were being made inside the clients' accounts.

2. Roaming

Roaming Banned for uncivilized conduct

Oh! From the thread subject didn't imagine it might be a signals service, thought a thread to share BO live trading.
    After your post searched through google to find out!
    Wow, those guys worse than the forex signals scams!

Will later on open a new thread about binary options and its regulated brokers.

3. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Sounds good. I look forward to arguing with Roaming in another thread. :)

4. denise_m

denise_m Recruit

I retired last year and I was looking for something to do. I heard about tradorax from my friend. I tried and I really like that I get regular support and advice, as well as great bonuses all the time.

5. boblind

boblind Recruit

I`m trading with www.tradorax.com
    before I start, I received training and now I do not need the demo account. I want to make real money, not virtual. My account manager showed me some strategies and i already earned $ 500 for 3 trades.

6. PC TRAIN

PC TRAIN Recruit

Guys take my advice and stay away these guys are sharks who will steal directly from your account money and you will lose everything