Binary Options - What are they and how do they work?

it's a scam like most all of the brokers so better to control what reviews brokers have. and better to avoid low rating brokers

it's a scam like most all of the brokers so better to control what reviews brokers have. and better to avoid low rating brokers
What do you mean, most of all the brokers are scams? Binary option brokers probably are, but in general there are decent regulated brokers out there to choose from.

Hi there, I have been quite interested in trying out binary options, how ever every time I sign up onto a website, I feel like I have the support team phoning me every ten minutes trying to get me to deposit my life savings. The majority of the brokers I have signed up with are like vultures. How ever there was one or two platforms that were a pleasure to deal with. I am not here to advertise though.
I will let you guys know how my quest goes. Keep it real...
Seems like you are not advertising anything now but have plans to do some in future, lol ;) however keep in mind FPA spam cat is very quick identifying spams.

Binary option in my view is a bet, it is not trading buy and sell currency but tend to use the term put and call, I am not trading binary, but forex, most binary brokers are bucket shop, when trader loss the broker win, if trader win, broker loss, rarely binary trader can win on the battle.

I don’t know more than one person who would make money on binary options, I tried to trade myself, but their main problem is that they essentially have a very high commission compared to other trading instruments, which is about 30%. All this makes them uncompetitive in terms of profit. Binary options appeared out of nowhere, and disappeared there, just like fashion.

Back