• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Binary Options

ChM

Recruit
Guys i am new to this field and very much interested in doing binary option trade and saw many options brokers but i want to know which broker is good in return as well as money back when u are needing it.

I got a call from everyoption as well dont know how they got my number but anyways i need money back guarantee and as well as heard about some terms and conditions which all brokers.. i want to be careful with the scams so want ur precious advice so please i would be glad if u assist me

Hey!!

Well, trading in binary is interesting and fun at the same time. For trading in Binary options, one needs to have good understanding of technicals and fundamentals. Moving forward to the provider of binary options, recently I had this itch to trade in Binary options so I looked for many brokers providing this. I was first looking for big names but then I came across these guys from UK called Finprotrading. I was impressed to see their offerings to their clients. I even had a chat with their support agents and they seem to be legit. Though I didn't go for it, but I have recommended it to few of my colleagues and I usually spot them doing binary trading on their cell phones. I would say that its no harm in looking at their offerings and try them. Here is the link if you don't find it: finprotrading.com

I also looked at 24options.com, which is providing lots of stuff as well. There customer support was efficient. The only difference I found out was that 24option requires minimum deposit of $250 while Finprotrading offers $100 minimum deposit. As a new newbie, less deposit attracts me atleast. The link for them is 24option.com

Rest the market is filled with many binary options providers. I found out these 2 good. Choose Wisely.

Godspeed

Last edited by a moderator:
Please be careful with Binary as you get less chance to trade along. Try a demo on Binary as well as Forex and you would know the difference. Little Knowledge and Little funds will not take you for a long run.

If you want a demo on BDB or any binary broker, use a fake phone number and a throw-away email address. Otherwise, you'll be hounded for deposits.

try Broker Official, it's a good broker, gives bonuses ,the platform is perfect, i'm trading from half an year with this broker.

try Broker Official, it's a good broker, gives bonuses ,the platform is perfect, i'm trading from half an year with this broker.

Registered in Dominica - wow, that makes me feel reaaallly safe about my money. :p

Really in Israel - where most binary scams originate.

Here's some old WhoIs info for BrokerOfficial.com:

Registrant Name: Ilanit Sorkin
Registrant Organization: Sorkin
Registrant Street: Dimitri Shostakovich 4
Registrant Street: tel aviv
Registrant City: Tel aviv
Registrant State/Province:
Registrant Postal Code: 69632
Registrant Country: Israel
Registrant Phone: +972.545488336
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: jordanporush@gmail.com

And they still haven't updated the New York clock on the top of their page. Daylight savings time ended over a month ago. Nice to see how reliable Broker Official is about providing accurate information to traders.

Well, I don't know about that, I never make a research , but I'm satisfied by now.

Well, I don't know about that, I never make a research , but I'm satisfied by now.
I'm also satisfied and didn't make any research , for now I'm trading almost every day and I really like the variety of assets that I have.From how long you are trading with them?

If what I said wasn't enough, the person with 2 forum accounts pushing Broker Official should serve as a warning against the company.

Back