Binary signal “Prizm Tech “ is scam!

yongquanxu

Recruit
They claimed their wining rate is more than 80% . But in fact their wining rate is even less than 50%. i took 12 trades using their signals end up with 8 loser and 4 winner. I asked their support regarding how to use their signals but they have never reply. So I am sure that Prizm tech is scam. Stay away from this binary signal provider!!!

Hi all victims who got scam by Ufx. I am Anh Ho who is also a victim of ufx lies and scams. I would like to invite all victims or even not victims ( people who want to prevent ufx lies and scams to everyone) please to join in our group to fight against ufx. I would like to get some more people then we could start together to destroy ufx forever. We could not stand like that to allow ufx to deliver ufx lies and scams to the community. I have already had a plan. When our group has some more people we could start the plan as soon as possible. At the momet we have some from India, Ameria, Australia...Furthermore, I have my lawyers so if anyone needs help please let me know. Please send me an email to zinana108@yahoo.com . i am looking forward to hearing from you guys soon then we can start everything. The more people will be better for everything. Thank you very much

HI Anh:
your plan is good idea. I am willing to join your group. i have been scammed many times so we must cooperate to fight them in order to clean our invest environment. by the way what does it mean by UFX?

Back