Binary Tilt Withdrawal Issue

Beanie

Private
Hi FPA member,

I would like to lodge a complain against Binary Tilt.
I have requested for $1000 USD withdrawal since 17 Dec, however it has almost been 4 weeks.
There is no updates from the customer support and no reponse from my broker Jake Lewis.
Despite consistent emailing for the past 1 week. Currently i have $1974.40 in my trading account
with Binary Tilt. And i didn't sign on any bonus from them. And my first withdrawal was successful
hence there wouldn't be any problem with the documentation. I can't see any reason why they are delaying my withdrawal. I really feel scam by them.

I think the intial wthdrawal was to gain my trust, not to take out my inital investment $1250.
After i refused to put in more money, the broker named Jake Lewis ignore me.
He didn't reply to my mail eversince and he also did not give me trades he promised.
There there were 2 occasion, he didn't even turn up for the tutoiral he promised .

Currently i have apply chargeback from bank.
However i am not sure of the succes rate
What other things i can do to obtain my money back.
Appreciate the advise.

Many Thanks
Best regards
Janice

Hi FA member,

Evidence as attached.

Attachments

• Email Thread - Binary Tilt Customer Support.pdf
    275.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Email Thread -Binary Broker JakeLewis.pdf
    115.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Email Thread -Live Chat Transcript.pdf
    134.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Withdrawa.PNG
    Withdrawa.PNG
    150.1 KB · Views: 0
Hi Fx Master,

Yes, i have invited them here on 10/1/2017 to present their side of story.
Still no reponse at their end, both broker (Jake Lewis) and their customer support.
What is the next step, if they doesn't reponse.

You are lucky, because they do not even respond to my e-mails. Why ? Maybe 300 Euro is a negligible amount for them ? No chance to ever get back the money ?

You are lucky, because they do not even respond to my e-mails. Why ? Maybe 300 Euro is a negligible amount for them ? No chance to ever get back the money ?
Hi Manfred,

The reply was from the customer support team.
Their reply was pretty useless, just inform they will reply you once they received update.
However after 2 weeks, the answer is still the same. No updates at all

Same with me. I had "normal" chats with Anthony Hunter. Now he does not respond when I try to contact him on Skype. Its a scam - that`s sure. Only possibility would be to file a chargeback, I think.

I have try to file a debit card charge back of USD$250 and Credit card Charge back of USD$1000. However the Debit card charge back was revoked by the bank, hopefully the CC charge back succeed.

Between i think there is a few things we can do, although i am not sure it will be useful.
As Binary Tilt is a not a regulated broker. But i think we should let the world know that
binary tilt is a scam broker.

Filing complaint about unregulated broker
CySEC gives traders the opportunity to report unregulated brokers as well. Unfortunately, in this case, there is no chance for a trader to get their money back as the company is not under the supervision of CySEC and civil action is the only possibility to get compensation.

This action can, however, help other traders to protect their money from foul brokers. Just like all other regulatory bodies, CySEC publishes occasional warnings about scam companies, so if you direct their attention towards bad broker it can be helpful for other traders and investors, as well.

I file a complain with Financial Ombudsman UK.
They said they are unable to investigate as Binary Tilt are not regulated by the Finanical Conduct Authority.

upload_2017-1-17_11-9-22.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-1-17_11-8-57.png
    upload_2017-1-17_11-8-57.png
    51.5 KB · Views: 0
Ask the FCA why they are allowing an unregulated financial company to have a UK address. At minimum, this should result in an FCA warning against the company.

Back