Binary Trade Center is a scam, Refuses to pay back the initial deposit

Lesley Mdlalose

Recruit
Good day

Round about November 2016 i received a call from a guy called Ben Harris from "signal binary" (Not sure if this is even a real signal provider or if this was even his real name because all their signals were crap, non went in the money) he told me that in order for me to get their signals i would have to sign up with one of their affiliate brokers, he advised i go with BTC (Binary Trade Center). I deposited $250 on the 2/12/2016, i later received a call from someone from BTC who pushed me to deposit more than my initial deposit of which i refused, out of the blue the guy just started being rude, speaking out of term etc. Fine.

My first signal with "Signal Binary" was to "Put" on gold with an expiry time set at 21:00 pm, of course it was a loss of $25. Immediately i wanted out, i applied for a withdrawal of what was left in my account which was $225 on the 5/12/2016 it stood pending, i applied again on the 12/12/2016).

A week later i log on to my account next thing i see that there was an approved bonus of $5 added to my account, of course i never asked for this bonus...The guy again from BTC called telling me that i cant withdraw my $225 because i have an approved bonus of $5, i told the guy i never asked nor approved any bonus into my account, can he withdraw the $5 bonus so that i can withdraw my $225, he told he cant its their withdrawal policy that i trade a volume of $170 before my withdrawal can be approved. After a long conversation with him i then cancelled my withdrawal request and figured ,let me give it shot and try trading this volume so i can get my money back. He advised i "call" $50 on oil (this was on the 14/12/2016), which i refused and went $25 which of course was a loss again. I then placed my own trade of $25 the same day on gold which i own. On the 15/12/2016 i applied for a withdrawal of my deposit again, it stood pending until the 10/01/2016.

I began asking Mary Jane (From support),(Obviously this is not her real name, these are scam artists) about why my withdrawal has not been approved, she told me i had a further bonus of $12 i would need to trade a further volume of $170 before my withdrawal can be approved. By this time i was done with BTC, I was livid.
I traded that $170 volume then applied for another withdrawal on the 15/01/2017, it stood pending until the 24/01/2017 when i cancelled (by this time mary jane from support was ignoring me)...i finally caught her online
she told me the same thing again, i would have to trade a volume of $170, i told her, i already did trade that volume, i need my money back, she logged out...never heard from her since.

I stayed away from BTC for a couple of months i logged back on, in April, i saw the bonuses were withdrawn, i thought finally i can get my money back, i applied for a withdrawal on the 30/04/2017 and its still pending today.

In May i received an email from "Andrei T (Andrei.T@toroption.email)", telling me that i needed to forward my proof of residence, id and credit card details, compliance form etc to compliance@binarytradecenter.com of which i did, i emailed support@binarytradecenter.com i couple of times with no reply, after submitting everything, till this day, my withdrawal request is still pending, 3 months later.

I need help, how do i get my money back from these fraudsters....DO NOT DEPOSIT EVEN A CENT INTO BTC, THEY ARE FRAUDSTERS.

Please help..

Lesley.

Good day

Round about November 2016 i received a call from a guy called Ben Harris from "signal binary" (Not sure if this is even a real signal provider or if this was even his real name because all their signals were crap, non went in the money) he told me that in order for me to get their signals i would have to sign up with one of their affiliate brokers, he advised i go with BTC (Binary Trade Center). I deposited $250 on the 2/12/2016, i later received a call from someone from BTC who pushed me to deposit more than my initial deposit of which i refused, out of the blue the guy just started being rude, speaking out of term etc. Fine.

My first signal with "Signal Binary" was to "Put" on gold with an expiry time set at 21:00 pm, of course it was a loss of $25. Immediately i wanted out, i applied for a withdrawal of what was left in my account which was $225 on the 5/12/2016 it stood pending, i applied again on the 12/12/2016).

A week later i log on to my account next thing i see that there was an approved bonus of $5 added to my account, of course i never asked for this bonus...The guy again from BTC called telling me that i cant withdraw my $225 because i have an approved bonus of $5, i told the guy i never asked nor approved any bonus into my account, can he withdraw the $5 bonus so that i can withdraw my $225, he told he cant its their withdrawal policy that i trade a volume of $170 before my withdrawal can be approved. After a long conversation with him i then cancelled my withdrawal request and figured ,let me give it shot and try trading this volume so i can get my money back. He advised i "call" $50 on oil (this was on the 14/12/2016), which i refused and went $25 which of course was a loss again. I then placed my own trade of $25 the same day on gold which i own. On the 15/12/2016 i applied for a withdrawal of my deposit again, it stood pending until the 10/01/2016.

I began asking Mary Jane (From support),(Obviously this is not her real name, these are scam artists) about why my withdrawal has not been approved, she told me i had a further bonus of $12 i would need to trade a further volume of $170 before my withdrawal can be approved. By this time i was done with BTC, I was livid.
I traded that $170 volume then applied for another withdrawal on the 15/01/2017, it stood pending until the 24/01/2017 when i cancelled (by this time mary jane from support was ignoring me)...i finally caught her online
she told me the same thing again, i would have to trade a volume of $170, i told her, i already did trade that volume, i need my money back, she logged out...never heard from her since.

I stayed away from BTC for a couple of months i logged back on, in April, i saw the bonuses were withdrawn, i thought finally i can get my money back, i applied for a withdrawal on the 30/04/2017 and its still pending today.

In May i received an email from "Andrei T (Andrei.T@toroption.email)", telling me that i needed to forward my proof of residence, id and credit card details, compliance form etc to compliance@binarytradecenter.com of which i did, i emailed support@binarytradecenter.com i couple of times with no reply, after submitting everything, till this day, my withdrawal request is still pending, 3 months later.

I need help, how do i get my money back from these fraudsters....DO NOT DEPOSIT EVEN A CENT INTO BTC, THEY ARE FRAUDSTERS.

Please help..

Lesley.
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.

Back