Binary Trade Center SCAM doesn't pay my initial deposit!

alisoglu87

Recruit
Hello,

On 01 March 2017, I deposited $300 to BinaryTradeCenter.com. And in 3 weeks I have made some profit in this broker. My balance is right now $479 and I wanted to withdraw my initial deposit after I made some profit. I requested withdrawal on 09 March 2017. However, I am still waiting. I mailed them couple of times but noone answered me.

Please help me about it.
Thank you
Ilcer Alisoglu

Hello,

On 01 March 2017, I deposited $300 to BinaryTradeCenter.com. And in 3 weeks I have made some profit in this broker. My balance is right now $479 and I wanted to withdraw my initial deposit after I made some profit. I requested withdrawal on 09 March 2017. However, I am still waiting. I mailed them couple of times but noone answered me.

Please help me about it.
Thank you
Ilcer Alisoglu

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.

Hello,

I mailed support@binarytradecenter.com couple of times about my issue.And, I also wrote the customer support called Mary Jane when I logged in binarytradecenter.com; she told me two weeks ago that she will provide my money back to my credit card in 5 days; however, nothing happened. Today, my withdrawal request was cancelled with no reason after long wait.

10 minutes ago I e-mailed them (support@binarytadecenter.com, this is I only have got) to join this thread I am also providing some screenshots about my account and my e-mail.

Please help me.
Ilcer Alisoglu

Attachments

• my balance on binarytradecenter.jpg
    my balance on binarytradecenter.jpg
    351.1 KB · Views: 0
  • joinmythread binarytradecenter.jpg
    joinmythread binarytradecenter.jpg
    314.6 KB · Views: 0
  • binarytradecenter cancelled my withdrawal request.jpg
    binarytradecenter cancelled my withdrawal request.jpg
    344.8 KB · Views: 0
Hello,

Thank you for your reply, but my bank doesn't return this money because, they told me that the transaction was performed within my knowledge. I don't know what to do, binarytradecenter always cancel my withdrawal request.

I don't know what to do, I feel so desperate :(

Attachments

• binarytradecenter cancellation.PNG
    binarytradecenter cancellation.PNG
    376.8 KB · Views: 0
Bank rejected my chargeback request, due to the transaction was performed by me, although I have explained everything to them. My 300$ is gone and I feel so desperate, I am so sorry and I don't know what to do :((((

Go back to the bank. They may have separate fraud and abuse departments. If so, one deals with unauthorized charges (which this isn't) and one deals with companies which charge money and don't do what they promised. That's the department you need. If there's only one department, then the person you dealt with is untrained, lazy, or incompetent. In that case, you need to find a supervisor who understands chargeback codes cover far more than simple unauthorized charges.

Thank you for your fast reply Pharaoh. I will try secondly with the Bank. I hope it is solved, I don't know why BTC scams people like that, although I just only what I deposited. And the customer representative (Philip) promised me to send this amount last week. However, it wasn't sent. They make me cry for that.

Hi Alisoglu

I trust this finds you well,

I am in the exact predicament as you, i have been trying to withdraw my initial deposit from binary trade center since last December till today its still pending, i have sent them tones of emails requesting my withdrawal to be approved but they all gone unanswered. BTC is a fraud and i don't know what to do anymore.

Did you manage to get your money back??

Looking forward to hearing you.

Thanks
Lesley

Back