• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Binary Trading Options - Telegram, globaltradingoptions.com, and cryptecfx.com

I am having an issue with a company

MelsBeth

Recruit
Hi All

Hope this crazy world is treating you all well?

I go by MelsBeth, but Melissa is who I really am. I would like to share my story which is still ongoing.

I was invited to Binary Options Trading on Telegram, Admin is Benjamin Roger by an acquaintance from a South Australian health workers vaccine mandate support group that you have to be verified by someone else in the group as being a public servant, so I felt pretty confident the trading site was okay. I sat and watched activity for over 2 months and never once was approached by Admin to either trade, be kicked for inactivity or asked to leave. You reached out when ready to invest to Admin.

Well I finally did and traded with $500 (amount willing to sacrifice). Everything went smooth at first and then when it was time to withdraw I couldn't there was a "glitch" and ROI went back into trading for a week.

This is when the emails started that I needed to pay fees to access. The first fee was for a Werix Card expiry because of a server update, next was a trading package upgrade because the ROI was larger than the package I had initially invested in, then it was a COT (cost of transaction).

Finally, I got to withdraw the ROI but not to my own wallet, I was instructed to download Trust Wallet and never trading before I trusted this was the way it was done. Luckily, I kept the seed phrase hidden when they instructed me to show them by screenshot every step of set up. He wasn't happy but instructed me to enter an address which converted it to a Watch Only wallet "red flag moment" and I challenged this action. I was then instructed to deposit BTC to unlock and synch the wallet. This sounded odd and incorrect from the information I had read on line about watch only. So I reached out to Trust Wallet Support and with their help was able to bridge the wallet and unbeknownst to Benjamin, I was able to transfer a portion of my ROI to Binance. Unfortunately the contract was incorrect and did not arrive in my wallet. Binance are retrieving and have confirmed there are funds attached to transaction and proof of ownership.

I am not willing to try to recover the rest this way as it has been a month since Binance recovery process started.

I am now being asked to pay another fee, a Fund Release Authority certificate for 8k to the IMF, which I have sent screenshots back showing to Benjamin the IMF warning that this is a fake certificate and they don't require payment. Still they demand payment, which I refuse to pay.

I have asked for my refundable fees back which they returned to the trading platform instead of my request to be sent BTC to my Binance wallet. On trying to withdraw from platform they have put a "pending" status on it until I pay 15% of refundable fees to release. This is happening right now with them but they keep on referring to the activity as earnings so that's why the fee.

I want this mess over and feel I should just walk away once Binance finalises the deposit. BUT I want answers from Benjamin and my fees back.

I have kept everything and have even tracked my transactions on Bitchain/ETH explorers and can see total in my wallet address

Involved parties are

t.me/Benjaminroger

t.me/catherinebelinda0

globaltradingoptions.com

affiliated with cryptecfx.com

I would like a please explain from Benjamin and Global Trading Options. I don't care if I don't get my ROI, all I really want is my paid fees back.

I'd be most grateful for support in this.

Thanks for listening!

MelsBeth (Melissa)

Hi All

Hope this crazy world is treating you all well?

I go by MelsBeth, but Melissa is who I really am. I would like to share my story which is still ongoing.

I was invited to Binary Options Trading on Telegram, Admin is Benjamin Roger by an acquaintance from a South Australian health workers vaccine mandate support group that you have to be verified by someone else in the group as being a public servant, so I felt pretty confident the trading site was okay. I sat and watched activity for over 2 months and never once was approached by Admin to either trade, be kicked for inactivity or asked to leave. You reached out when ready to invest to Admin.

Well I finally did and traded with $500 (amount willing to sacrifice). Everything went smooth at first and then when it was time to withdraw I couldn't there was a "glitch" and ROI went back into trading for a week.

This is when the emails started that I needed to pay fees to access. The first fee was for a Werix Card expiry because of a server update, next was a trading package upgrade because the ROI was larger than the package I had initially invested in, then it was a COT (cost of transaction).

Finally, I got to withdraw the ROI but not to my own wallet, I was instructed to download Trust Wallet and never trading before I trusted this was the way it was done. Luckily, I kept the seed phrase hidden when they instructed me to show them by screenshot every step of set up. He wasn't happy but instructed me to enter an address which converted it to a Watch Only wallet "red flag moment" and I challenged this action. I was then instructed to deposit BTC to unlock and synch the wallet. This sounded odd and incorrect from the information I had read on line about watch only. So I reached out to Trust Wallet Support and with their help was able to bridge the wallet and unbeknownst to Benjamin, I was able to transfer a portion of my ROI to Binance. Unfortunately the contract was incorrect and did not arrive in my wallet. Binance are retrieving and have confirmed there are funds attached to transaction and proof of ownership.

I am not willing to try to recover the rest this way as it has been a month since Binance recovery process started.

I am now being asked to pay another fee, a Fund Release Authority certificate for 8k to the IMF, which I have sent screenshots back showing to Benjamin the IMF warning that this is a fake certificate and they don't require payment. Still they demand payment, which I refuse to pay.

I have asked for my refundable fees back which they returned to the trading platform instead of my request to be sent BTC to my Binance wallet. On trying to withdraw from platform they have put a "pending" status on it until I pay 15% of refundable fees to release. This is happening right now with them but they keep on referring to the activity as earnings so that's why the fee.

I want this mess over and feel I should just walk away once Binance finalises the deposit. BUT I want answers from Benjamin and my fees back.

I have kept everything and have even tracked my transactions on Bitchain/ETH explorers and can see total in my wallet address

Involved parties are

t.me/Benjaminroger

t.me/catherinebelinda0

globaltradingoptions.com

affiliated with cryptecfx.com

I would like a please explain from Benjamin and Global Trading Options. I don't care if I don't get my ROI, all I really want is my paid fees back.

I'd be most grateful for support in this.

Thanks for listening!

MelsBeth (Melissa)
Hi Melissa,

Just do one favour and share the thread link with Benjamin :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220322-175659_Telegram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220322-175659_Telegram.jpg
    791.4 KB · Views: 19
Well looks like he's going to ignore.

Update on the transfer of funds.....can it get any worse???? Binance sent it back to the sending address....oops sorry ma'am! If I don't laugh, I'd cry! The Gas fees were ridiculous.

Next step Blockchain explorer to put in a ticket against the contract to report as Bitcoin abuse and extortion!

The one good thing out of this is I have become well versed in BTC and ETH explorers.

Well looks like he's going to ignore.

Update on the transfer of funds.....can it get any worse???? Binance sent it back to the sending address....oops sorry ma'am! If I don't laugh, I'd cry! The Gas fees were ridiculous.

Next step Blockchain explorer to put in a ticket against the contract to report as Bitcoin abuse and extortion!

The one good thing out of this is I have become well versed in BTC and ETH explorers.
Can you please confirm the website he is running a business?

Back