BINARY TRADING SCAM WITH CAPITAL DEBINARY

santhosh

Recruit
In February, 2017, After I received a call from the Capital de binary and I made a initial investment of USD 450/-(200 & USD 250/-) from the credit card based on their big promises that the amount will be fetching returns in binary trading of 85% returns,The Account manager informed that they will carry out the Trading and never shared the user name and password. . They credited bonus for USD 450/- immediately after that and in the month of February, had lot of issues as they did not respond to my emails regarding user name and password fro logging on the account which was resolved after a months time the account manager told that they have traded and informed that they have credited USD 451/- by way of trading . Subsequently I was informed that there is balance of USD 1351/- in my account / . In The month of March,2016, I had planned for withdrawal and they informed in the beginning and I can't withdraw now and informed and many subsequent emails did not get proper response from them. In April, 2016 they informed that I have only USD 1/- in my account and told to log on to the account and I was shocked to find that the entire money was lost by the Account manager in the trading of oil which I never got any update and I see it is scam to deceive innocent investors like us

Attachments

• santosh2[1].JPG
    santosh2[1].JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 0
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.

Back