BINARY8 I have invested usd1000 binary8 and PRINCE gonzales

dcharles121

Private
I am still waiting for my withdrawal since 20 may/2016 but its on pending status but I cannot make any statement on that see what happens
My report on Prince Gonzales He called me and proposed a plan called Escalating profit Plan
Convinced by his talk ans email I invested after that he is missing
Now I am waiting for the withdrawal and waiting
I will attached his mails

Attachments

• Print.pdf
    364.3 KB · Views: 4
Escalating Profit Plan looks like nothing more than a modified martingale. It can work for awhile, but you'll run out of capital sooner or later.

How and when did you deposit?

When did you request a withdrawal?

I deposited using my debit card usd 500 and the other 500 after after midnight it was about 3 weeks ago
I put up a withdrawal on the 20/may2016 withdrawal amount 700 usd and balance remains for my trading
I checked in the accounts withdrawal area says PENDING....
I have did received a email form berth Miller says no worries your withdrawal under process.
so far when I log in the accounts is shown and withdrawal is pending
but the accounts manager Prince Gonzales of Binary8 is not responding
Its okay if he cannot move with plan but the least you reply
now i am trading my profit is at 88.00 usd
This is my report
thanks
dcharles

I am having tough time with Binary 8.The accounts manager Prince Gonzales and Beth Miller
Proposed a plan is escalating profit with guarantee returns.
He spoke very gentle very convincing person. In the past i have opened accounts with many brokers
but withdrawal was not a problem But with Binary 8. I deposited 1000 and after that there was no communications whatsoever My last mail was from Beth Miller she reply No worries about your withdrawal
I will have the accounts dept to approve the order.
Now since last month of may and its on pending mode, I try sending them many mail but none whatsoever feedback from them
I have no choice but keep trading and I can log in and execute the trade and see the accounts balance
so far all looks good but only problem is withdrawal pending.I only want to know what is the motive/ and If my
is approved then not a issue
In this case i need some involvement and support to get my withdrawal approved
thanks
dcharles

Attachments

• Print.pdf
    364.3 KB · Views: 0
Talk to your debit card's issuing bank. Speak to the fraud or disputes department about the possibility of a chargeback.

Back