BinaryBook-easy to deposit-hard to withdraw?

Thanks for that info Pharaoh-
Isn't it interesting,that : your wisdom is the complete opposite to what they-the binary option traders- sell you on!.
And again- I, and many others- thank you for your tireless efforts in helping good people get a fair deal.
It seems that many off these people prey on the vulnerable-
those who are not as savvy with IT platforms and smooth talking fraudsters-
FPA warrior-Tolly--------------------------:):):):):)

It's easier than it looks. Once you've read the text of a few of their scam speeches and the reports of what really happened, it's easy to tell when a binary options employee is lying - binary options employees always lie about virtually everything.

Hi all-
Have been on long-long-long 7000 km 4wd trip to Darwin -man Australia is big -all the time BinaryBook has been persistently calling me- hmm- I'm glad the great outback has mostly no coverage !!!!!
Just noticed that even though I have changed my password -somehow my broker is still managing to trade on my behalf-how can this be?-this time he's only trading $25 trades -much better than the $1000 before-
Tomorrow I will ring ANZ bank and see how they are progressing with my chargeback proceedings.
Tis interesting that for all the rules and conditions they have for investors-they, themselves can change whatever and whenever they want-win win for themselves ----IT'S NOT ON
Tolly

Hi Guys-
Chargeback has been served from my credit card company(Nab-bank)-to BinaryBook for not allowing me
to withdraw my funds-
Hmmm -BinaryBook doesn't like it and they have locked me out of my own account!
Interesting that, isn't it!
They don't like it one bit when someone fights back, and especially with the mighty FPA giving clout!!!!!!!!!
Nab
bank -I guess like other institutions have been slow -but at last I'm getting some response!
I am feeling pretty confident!
Will keep you posted
Tolly:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

That's the way to go. Fight them and let others know you are doing it. The more victims fighting back, the faster the scammers go down.

Thanks so much Pharaoh-
I am helping a lot of the new guys in the forum as much as I can,
by just showing them how to repeat the advice you gave me in a clear, concise manner!

jb23.jpg
Hi guys -just received a threatening email from my broker with a form saying that the deposit was done in good faith and approved by me,and it was.
Would I sign it- send it back and carry on?-click on thumbnail plz!

How-ever, he kind of fails to mention that I did not sign any approval of bonus forms that would stop any withdrawals until a trading volume of at least 30 times the bonus was reached -Hmm, just a little oversight I might add-
And how did they start trading again when I specifically said I want out-even changed my password to the platform.

Chargeback forms are applied for various reasons. For example-unauthorized deductions-faulty goods like a faulty fridge!
In my case BinaryBook changed the trading conditions promised to me, and took away my right to withdraw my investment, a basic trading right.

If BinaryBook have got a standard form made,see above, how many times have they been hit with a chargeback?

Will keep you all posted -ta

Tolly

Never sign anything without reading it very carefully. In this case, it looks like the sole purpose of the form is to prevent you from having any option to pursue a chargeback.

Funny that the bulk of such agreements seem to come from binary brokers which were wiping out their clients' balances.

Thanks Pharaoh-
I totally agree-
In Aussie we call this twisted logic- If I had not been fleeced by OFM -by now I would have invested much more and by now probably would have lost all my original capital and still been in a BAD place. I would have had to -keep investing to recoup MY CAPITAL. A vicious cycle indeed!
No-one in their right mind would sign a document stating they would have to trade 30 times the value of a given bonus, so they have a team of so called brokers who scheme to get the client in their clutches no matter how unscrupulously!
I have ceased all contact with BinaryBook and the broker is not liking it one bit!!!!- It's up my bank and those VISA people now!
Ta Tolly

Back