BinaryBook-easy to deposit-hard to withdraw?

tolly

Sergeant
Hi guys-It was early march and as a new retiree,I had much too much time on my hands. I decided to try my luck with a few binary robots- Like many other Aussie members I was temped by the the thought of having a little extra income long term. I thought $250 was low risk with such potential - Hmmm -little did I know?

Long story short -round about the same time I was convinced to invest in another company with the the same potential. They were called Options FM ------BAM! I was scammed badly, but with great help from the team-I am in a much better place now, thanks FPA

Round about the same time I invested $250 in another Robot -I was convinced they used magical algorithms that could beat the market. That same night a broker rang up said i was in luck.. He would train me to outgun the bots!!!- Lucky me-Sigh!!!!
Of course he convinced me to invest $5000, always pushing me to invest more, but by then I had had a real lesson from Option FM and I had become much wiser.

Here's the thing. The broker asked for my password and actually traded for me.
I don't think this is LEGAL
Over about 50 or so trades he won and lost roughly in a ratio 50%- he also approved for himself about $5000 in bonuses to cover his losses.

My account has about $7,500 in it at the moment.
He thought I was going to invest more and I probably would have if this FORUM hadn't jolted me back to my senses.

That same night I changed my password and sent an email saying that I want out because I didn't have the right temperament for trading. Hmm- they didn't like that!
I also tried to withdraw my $5000 investment-ha-they didn't like that either!

I thought I would try Winchargeback.com on your suggestion but after two attempts they are either too buzy or not interested which was a little disappointment- I am a bit apprehensive to do the charge-back myself this time because my other case is ongoing.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated-PS-there wont be a third time!$$$$$$$$$
Tolly-wounded warrior!-- Down but but by no means out!

Here's the thing. The broker asked for my password and actually traded for me.
I don't think this is LEGAL
Over about 50 or so trades he won and lost roughly in a ratio 50%- he alsoapproved for himself about $5000 in bonuses to cover his losses

If he gave himself the bonus on your account then they have locked you into trading until you trade to the amount of the trade volume

If the broker approved $5k to cover his losses, you never signed a contract accepting that bonus.
Also the IP address for the trades would show you did not trade.
Draw that to their attention and ask to withdraw your investment due to the trade activity on your account being unacceptable.

If the broker approved $5k to cover his losses, you never signed a contract accepting that bonus.
Also the IP address for the trades would show you did not trade.
Draw that to their attention and ask to withdraw your investment due to the trade activity on your account being unacceptable.

Wow-you are right- they sent me mail -congratulations my bonus has been approved -without my knowledge.
but- if my IP address(PC)- was not active when he placed the trade -it could be proved that he traded -not me-
probably enough for fraud squad investigation.
Thank you for the response -am pondering on his one -wounded warrior!

If he gave himself the bonus on your account then they have locked you into trading until you trade to the amount of the trade volume

Yes -that's why I was thinking its probably better to use the professionals -but lets see some of the other responses-You guys are awesome!
The broker had me talking to another higher ranked trader a month before I pulled out, and they were probably expecting me to invest more!
I certainly didn't sign any bonus agreements like I did with the other crowd.-ta

Yes -that's why I was thinking its probably better to use the professionals -but lets see some of the other responses-You guys are awesome!
The broker had me talking to another higher ranked trader a month before I pulled out, and they were probably expecting me to invest more!
I certainly didn't sign any bonus agreements like I did with the other crowd.-ta

Now tips time my brother, Avoid autotrading and risking your hard earn money. Try any broker with small deposit first and most Important DO NOT GET TRAPPED IN BONUS SCHEME.

Thank u guys-Yes, seems a bit odd-$2,500 is a very good return over a 4-5 week span -but I know I was being set up for a hit-pow-pow-pow$$$$$$
Ten minutes and its all gone and then that arbitrary question can you invest more? Ta

Hi Pharaoh,thank you for your reply, but I think I need some clarification please!
Are you saying that because BinaryBook traded on my behalf I have good grounds for a charge back?
That they shouldn't have traded on my behalf and certainly shouldn't have given me bonuses without contacting me?
On what grounds would the chargeback be?- BinaryBook has offered training classes and trading pdf's to download.
Is the bank going to believe me or can we as one of the other forum members suggest, prove that I wasn't trading with an IP address?
Is the banks going to know that the broker was doing what most of the other binary traders do, just setting me up for another big take,because they'll probably say- wow look you're in surplus?-Ta Tolly

Whether binary book traded for you or not, I believe withdrawal is a service which all brokers promise to clients. Failure to provide promised services is grounds for a chargeback.

Back