BinaryBook Withdrawal scam

Koimburi,

Based on what I learned from my experience with a Binary Options company, when bonus money is placed into your account, the terms and conditions of the bonus money agreement are such that you have to wait until your investment increases to an amount that is practically impossible to achieve before your funds will become liquid again allowing you to withdraw. After watching my account balance climb over weeks, my requests to withdraw my money were cancelled by the company. Because I had lost so much money, I consulted with legal professionals in order to investigate whether it was possible to ever retrieve my stolen money. The organization I used was very helpful and effective in representing my claim. In addition to this service, I also learned a great deal about important things to look for, what questions to ask, and what not to do again through the legal advice that was offered to me by the consultant that handled my case. After months of trying to fight my case on my own, I resorted to legal action as the only way to get my money back, which I now realize was not actually lost fairly, but essentially stolen from me by a scam company posing as an investment company. If I were you, I would firstly stop all deposits to the company, and then decide to either write off your losses or seek legal representation if it's worth claiming your money back.

Dear Pamela (I am also Pamela, so this is confusing)
Would you mind sharing the details of the organization that represented you?
I don't want to get my hopes up, but after losing so much money, I am desperate for any compensation.

You won't get an explanation. It's so easy to get hold of the binary company when you want to deposit or trade with them. But making a withdrawal is impossible. They have no intention of giving you your money - once you have given it to binary - it's gone. If you want any resolution, you will have to take legal action. I have just received the final portion of the payout that was awarded to me when I won my case through an organization called RIP YOU OFF AGAIN! Look them up on google / facebook. The consultants there were very helpful and informative, and most importantly; successful in retrieving my stolen money. Good luck!

Pamela,

Didn't your mother teach you that creating 2 accounts to advertise a service is spam?

Spam Cat also thinks that any funds recovery service with only a facebook page is almost sure to be a scam.

Spam Cat will eat you now. Nom nom nom!

NoSpamCat.jpg

You won't get an explanation. It's so easy to get hold of the binary company when you want to deposit or trade with them. But making a withdrawal is impossible. They have no intention of giving you your money - once you have given it to binary - it's gone. If you want any resolution, you will have to take legal action. I have just received the final portion of the payout that was awarded to me when I won my case through an organization called RIP YOU OFF AGAIN! Look them up on google / facebook. The consultants there were very helpful and informative, and most importantly; successful in retrieving my stolen money. Good luck!
Hey, I looked them up but couldn't get them. do you mind counter checking the name that you put up?

Looks like Spam Cat found another recovery room scammer. They're like vultures.

Send them an email. Include the link to this thread (not your case thread - they can't see it yet). Ask them to come here and explain why they are not sending your money.
Hey, After a few months of silence one of their "experts" unknowingly called me and started explaining how we would trade my balance together and grow it. He had no clue of the issues my account had. After a while of playing along and getting him to reset my account i'm guessing that's when he noticed and cut off all communication with me. The last time we spoke was this month. What would you advise?

Back